Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   what do the various Banana icons mean ? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/what-do-the-various-banana-icons-mean-31696.html)

steeljack 26-06-2007 05:40

what do the various Banana icons mean ?

ok , maybe I'm a bit thick/gormless .....doh........but what do the banana icons mean ? I understand the various 'smiley' faces , but need help with the bananas
thx

lancsdave 26-06-2007 06:00

Re: what do the various Banana icons mean ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 440158)
ok , maybe I'm a bit thick/gormless .....doh........but what do the banana icons mean ? I understand the various 'smiley' faces , but need help with the bananas
thx

They mean whatever you want them to mean, most of them just have a number rather than a name. Maybe they are all extras from the old Prisoner programme :Banane04:

steeljack 26-06-2007 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 440159)
They mean whatever you want them to mean, most of them just have a number rather than a name. Maybe they are all extras from the old Prisoner programme :Banane04:

you mean like the 60s thing 'mellow yellow' smoking banana skins ? I could never get that to work ,my Mum allways chucked them out :D
re. the Prisoner programme , I allways thought that was the most pretentious TV show , sci-fi with Westholme (?) school uniforms :confused: :confused:

Wynonie Harris 26-06-2007 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 440160)
you mean like the 60s thing 'mellow yellow' smoking banana skins ? I could never get that to work ,my Mum allways chucked them out :D

Yeah, I tried 'em, too. Dried them out in the airing cupboard, then used a cheesegrater on them, before rolling the flakes into a joint. Made me violently sick!

Tin Monkey 26-06-2007 07:40

I think using the banana smilies means you have a brain the size of a pea :Banane13:

garinda 26-06-2007 07:54

:Banane45:We once had a set of banana smilies on here playing, well, er..., hide the banana, and because I dew attention to them in their own thread, they had to be peeled off the forum.:Banane39:

WillowTheWhisp 26-06-2007 13:16

Some of the bananas are carrots and gherkins.

Tin Monkey 26-06-2007 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 440265)
Some of the bananas are carrots and gherkins.

You mean by the colour? Don't you know that banana is more than skin deep?

kathleen_firth 02-08-2007 16:22

i love the bananas there absolutely ace