Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Moderators (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/moderators-36379.html)

blazey 22-01-2008 19:32

Moderators

I'm unsure which colour code represents a moderator and the people who I try contact who I suspect are the moderators don't reply. I have a problem that I cant press a report button to and cant raise the issue with someone who has authority.

Some help would be appreciated!

forceten 22-01-2008 19:51

Re: Moderators

If you scroll down to the bottom of the forums Blazey........you will see "view forum leaders". If you click on that it will tell you who the moderators are for each particular forum

:)

Bonnyboy 22-01-2008 19:53

So far as I can tell all the mods are bolderised black

blazey 22-01-2008 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnyboy (Post 520440)
So far as I can tell all the mods are bolderised black

OK well i've contacted an offline one now. I assume there are more than just 2 mods, as len and mick are not actually on the forum all that often, but I have made do for the time being though the problem probably wont be dealt with as efficiently now.

Thankyou anyway.

entwisi 22-01-2008 20:02

Mick is about more than you think, he just doesn't always log in. send him a PM as his sig suggests

Len 22-01-2008 20:06

I don't believe there is a fixed colour code for the moderators. Different groups can have different colours depending on how it's set-up and those that are in several groups can/ could select which colour to display from their cp, I know we could. :D

The report button is working fine using firefox, haven't tried the others.

If your trying to report one of your own post/ threads then i don't think it will work, you may have to report a post nearest to yours and inform us that way.

Moderaters who's who , you will find Here

:)

flashy 22-01-2008 20:28

when did Lindsay become a mod?

cherokee 22-01-2008 20:45

wow cheers len didnt even know that existed hehehe

entwisi 22-01-2008 20:47

Shes only a mod on teh stanley forum.

cashman 22-01-2008 20:47

ta len, whats the score with general chat n things i presume ya all do that?:confused:

steeljack 22-01-2008 21:33

blazey, I dont think contacting a moderator will stop folks from sticking the pins in the voodoo doll :D :D

blazey 23-01-2008 05:09

It was a problem with someone in the chatroom which doesn't have a report button as far as I am aware and the member was new so there were no posts to report through.

I've PM'd mick anyway

cashman 23-01-2008 08:55

very rarely ya get the occasional prat in the chat, ignore em cos it just irritates the brain dead even more.;)

blazey 23-01-2008 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 520656)
very rarely ya get the occasional prat in the chat, ignore em cos it just irritates the brain dead even more.;)

It wasn't a case of being a 'prat', it was something quite serious, and it's been brought to micks attention now so if anything happens again it'll be dealt with.

cashman 23-01-2008 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 520669)
It wasn't a case of being a 'prat', it was something quite serious, and it's been brought to micks attention now so if anything happens again it'll be dealt with.

i understood that, ya wouldnt believe what some have said to me, couldn,t care less, like i said ignore em n ive been "dead" a couple of times just said "yeh right" ;)