Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   members list (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/members-list-37845.html)

lancscat 18-03-2008 15:51

members list

my friend is a member here on accy web but her name does not appear on the members list why?and why does she have to sign in all the time?

Less 18-03-2008 16:59

Re: members list

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancscat (Post 547767)
my friend is a member here on accy web but her name does not appear on the members list why?and why does she have to sign in all the time?

Nobody knows who your friend is so even the mods, (who are all seeing and all helping can do nothing), about why she doesn't appear, (give them a clue).

As for signing in all the time that isn't compulsory she can log off whenever she wants!

If however you mean, "Why does she have to log in every time she comes on site?",

That one is easy, she doesn't, all she has to do is tick the little box marked, remember me.

I hope part of this helps.
:)

cashman 18-03-2008 20:47

Quote:

she may be telling ya porkies? after all shes a woman.:D

Mick 19-03-2008 08:31

Quote:

well let me get my crystal ball out..............oh yes your friend has an account but its not active yet have they clicked on the link in the e-mail they got to activate the account without doing this they will not be able to post and wont show in the members list

Neil 19-03-2008 08:48

You really are a clever crystal balls Mick ;)

jaysay 21-03-2008 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 548256)
You really are a clever crystal balls Mick ;)

When I was no dial up, I had to sign in every time I logged on, even when I ticked the box

WalkOnBRFC 21-03-2008 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 549464)
When I was no dial up, I had to sign in every time I logged on, even when I ticked the box

If I sign on from work I have to log on everytime.. what annoys me most is if I am inactive for approx 5mins it automatically logs me out :mad: frustrating if I am typing a long post.

harwood red 21-03-2008 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkOnBRFC (Post 549502)
If I sign on from work I have to log on everytime.. what annoys me most is if I am inactive for approx 5mins it automatically logs me out :mad: frustrating if I am typing a long post.

thats why the remember me box is important when you are signing in, it stops that happening

bernie94 21-03-2008 13:47

checked the members list today i wasnt on it just introduced myself and now im on it try that

cashman 21-03-2008 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkOnBRFC (Post 549502)

was just gonna say it never does that with me until approx 15 mins, but it just did.:confused::(