Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   username? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/username-43954.html)

AccyLass 17-11-2008 12:52

Re: username?

I changed mine from AccyLass27 to AccyLass28 as I got a year older:( lol

I only have 1 username as I only use this forum:D

entwisi 17-11-2008 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 651722)
I would think thats not a common username. Being a Dave from Lancashire is not quite as rare. :D.

Thing is the reason I am not Ian Entwistle is that there is another ian entwistle who is/was a professor at Manchester Uni who had already grabbed the ian.entwistles at hotmail etc. I chose simply becasue I didn't want to have to remember usernames here there and everywhere. Up to now I have yet to come across a site where entwisi has been taken. I gues it just takes imagination :D

shillelagh 17-11-2008 16:42

Here, talk britain and burnley web im known as shillelagh, elsewhere im known as another names ........but everyone calls me jen anyway - mainly cos they have problems spelling shillelagh!!!!

flashy 17-11-2008 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 651702)
Emmm what could i change mine too :rolleyes:

PAN?

Studio25 17-11-2008 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum (Post 651706)
I changed mine cos it was emamum23 and i am nearly 26 lol

I'd assumed it was because you had three kids - mum to three.

Thought Garinda was Indian too... :o

Splinter 17-11-2008 18:48

Quote:

I think I know you from somewhere else lancsdave.
So do I. The guy gets around...

Splinter 17-11-2008 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 651821)
PAN?

Flash in the......lol

lancsdave 17-11-2008 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splinter (Post 651868)
So do I. The guy gets around...

To my knowledge I'm only on this forum, Burnley Web, and ( I may have registered on Rossendale Web in the distant past, although it's been so long that I looked there I've forgotten who I was :) ) with this username.

I did a Google to see what I can find and most of the stuff that comes up shows somebody called lancsdave posting on a forum called accringtonweb :D

Splinter 17-11-2008 18:59

He he! I know you from Burnley!!

BERNADETTE 17-11-2008 21:03

I wanted to join as Bernie but was already a member with that username hence my Sunday name on here. On other forums I am either Bernie or Bernie56(as in born in not age)

Mancie 17-11-2008 21:31

As other members have said I would rather have a different username.. can't even work out why I have this one.. I must have tried some that were already taken and got stuck with this.....mind you I admit I was very,very drunk at the time!

garinda 17-11-2008 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 651922)
As other members have said I would rather have a different username.. can't even work out why I have this one.. I must have tried some that were already taken and got stuck with this.....mind you I admit I was very,very drunk at the time!

I like to think of you as the people's Mancie.

http://usefulwiki.com/londontheatre/...8/05/jodie.jpg

Or am I thinking about Nancy?

:D

Mancie 17-11-2008 23:00

Was just wondering about your username Garinda...I'm sure you must have tried to get Quentin ?....you could have had a great nickname..Crispy!!! :D

maxwell silver 18-11-2008 09:33

Quite happy with mine.Find that if i end up with different user names & passwords all over the place i start to feel dizzy :eek:

Less 18-11-2008 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 651874)
To my knowledge I'm only on this forum, Burnley Web, and ( I may have registered on Rossendale Web in the distant past, although it's been so long that I looked there I've forgotten who I was :) ) with this username.

I did a Google to see what I can find and most of the stuff that comes up shows somebody called lancsdave posting on a forum called accringtonweb :D

A quick google for mine gets people who pay Less for mortgages, insurance & loans, I either should be rolling in cash or applying to the government to bail me out.
:D