Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Who's posted ? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/whos-posted-59752.html)

katex 04-11-2011 09:55

Who's posted ?

I have only just noticed that if you click on the Post Replies, it brings up all the people and the number of posts they have entered on that thread.

Just thought I would share this exciting discovery with you. I know, you are all going to give me the 'eyes to heavens' smilie. :D

heth 04-11-2011 10:09

Re: Who's posted ?

:rolleyes:

I will be the first!!! :D

MargaretR 04-11-2011 10:10

I hadn't noticed that before - thanks - revealing ain't it;)

jaysay 04-11-2011 10:16

Ya Kate you were right:rolleyes::rolleyes:

katex 04-11-2011 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by heth (Post 944829)
:rolleyes:

I will be the first!!! :D

Hahaha, Heth.. it's good though innit.:)

jaysay 04-11-2011 10:25

I've just tried a few threads, I haven't done it for a while, the Video music thread is very interesting

heth 04-11-2011 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 944836)
Hahaha, Heth.. it's good though innit.:)

Yes Kate it is! :)

Its weird how I use things nearly on a daily basis and miss details for ages! :D

jaysay 04-11-2011 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by heth (Post 944839)
Yes Kate it is! :)

Its weird how I use things nearly on a daily basis and miss details for ages! :D

Well you are a woman heth:rolleyes::D:p

Retlaw 04-11-2011 20:03

[quote=katex;944824] click on the Post Replies,

Would you mind explaining exactly where there is a button labeled Post Replies, I'm sugared if I can find it, there is one thats labeled Post Reply, but that is all it does, allows you to post a reply, not read other posts.
Retlaw.

Bob Dobson 04-11-2011 20:09

I don't like admitting it, but it seems that I am as thick as Retlaw on this matter. Looking forward to being told. I recall that it was Katex who taught me to use the 'Today's Posts' under 'Quick Links'

DaveinGermany 04-11-2011 20:14

Think Kate means, when you click on the "post reply" icon, you get the message box for you to type your response in, but if you scroll down you'll see a list of posters & their replies. :)

(Well that's what I assume she means)

Retlaw 04-11-2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 944962)
Think Kate means, when you click on the "post reply" icon, you get the message box for you to type your response in, but if you scroll down you'll see a list of posters & their replies. :)

(Well that's what I assume she means)

If thats all it does, then whats the big deal, you can see all that if you read the thread.
Retlaw.

katex 04-11-2011 20:49

Men !!!

Ok, maybe I was so giddy with excitement (have to get it wherever I can these days), perhaps didn't explain it proper.

If you go into one of the forums .. like General Chat, for instance, showing all the threads ... then there is a column headed 'Replies' to a thread ... click on that number and a little box will appear giving you details of who has replied and how many times.

C'mon, if Jaysay got it, well..........:D

Retlaw 04-11-2011 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 944960)
I don't like admitting it, but it seems that I am as thick as Retlaw on this matter. Looking forward to being told. I recall that it was Katex who taught me to use the 'Today's Posts' under 'Quick Links'

Oye thee, neaur mind classin thisen as being like me, I might nod be an oil painting, but tha nod even a water colour. As fur bein thick, thart dense.:D:D:D:D
Retlaw.

Retlaw 04-11-2011 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 944972)
Men !!!

Ok, maybe I was so giddy with excitement (have to get it wherever I can these days), perhaps didn't explain it proper.

If you go into one of the forums .. like General Chat, for instance, showing all the threads ... then there is a column headed 'Replies' to a thread ... click on that number and a little box will appear giving you details of who has replied and how many times.

C'mon, if Jaysay got it, well..........:D

Oye Snakehead neaur mind geddin cocky, only a woman would give an obscure clue like tha did.
State precisely and in detail, ur belt up, :tongueout& thurs no accountin fur out as jay sez ur duz.:D
Retlaw.