Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Banned People (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/banned-people-64544.html)

Tesco Rambler 12-07-2013 19:37

Banned People

Just a query: is there a list of banned people and a brief indictment, opps sorry, descriptions of hoe they have broken the rules?
Also can such persons ever get back in the good books and return to the sheep fold?

steve2qec 12-07-2013 19:40

Re: Banned People

I once got an infraction for chatting in the Buy/Sell section...!!!

gpick24 12-07-2013 19:42

I got banned right when I first joined, when I tried to log in, there was an option to message a moderator asking to have your membership re-instated, obviously, you need to explain why you think you shouldn`t have been banned.

flashy 12-07-2013 19:49

I've been banned several times

Less 12-07-2013 19:49

Banned People

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler (Post 1066482)
Just a query: is there a list of banned people and a brief indictment, opps sorry, descriptions of hoe they have broken the rules?
Also can such persons ever get back in the good books and return to the sheep fold?

If you go to the membership list you can view every member individually and see if they have been banned.

It would be an excellent thing for you to do as the time it would take would reduce the amount of racist bull you would have time to post.

Tesco Rambler 12-07-2013 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1066487)
If you go to the membership list you can view every member individually and see if they have been banned.

It would be an excellent thing for you to do as the time it would take would reduce the amount of racist bull you would have time to post.

Tut, tut, such invective directed at such a nice chap.:hothothot

Less 12-07-2013 19:59

Banned People

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler (Post 1066489)
Tut, tut, such invective directed at such a nice chap.:hothothot

Even you know you're not nice.

Tesco Rambler 12-07-2013 20:19

I just browsed all the members and apart from Godlike persons and a preponderance of small green boxes for everybody else, I see I have 5 red boxes and 6 rather fetching orange ones - does this make me special in some way - a Roman or Greek deity perhaps?
Can anyone tell me how I can award other nice people with these lovely coloured boxes?:dflam:

gpick24 12-07-2013 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler (Post 1066493)
I just browsed all the members and apart from Godlike persons and a preponderance of small green boxes for everybody else, I see I have 5 red boxes and 6 rather fetching orange ones - does this make me special in some way - a Roman or Greek deity perhaps?
Can anyone tell me how I can award other nice people with these lovely coloured boxes?:dflam:

Special is one way of putting it.

Less 12-07-2013 20:53

Banned People

If you bother to do a search you will find threads explaining such things. In fact if you go to the Blackburn website, ask about jambutty he's the world expert on these things.

Mick 12-07-2013 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler (Post 1066482)

yes there is but not for members to see only mods/admin
as for your second question it depends on why they where banned
:p
If they are banned for spamming the site or flooding the site with junk threads there is no chance once banned they will stay banned

jaysay 13-07-2013 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1066504)
yes there is but not for members to see only mods/admin
as for your second question it depends on why they where banned
:p
If they are banned for spamming the site or flooding the site with junk threads there is no chance once banned they will stay banned

So Rambler must be coming quite close then Mick:rolleyes:

Less 13-07-2013 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1066597)
So Rambler must be coming quite close then Mick:rolleyes:

Only as close as you, remember, English only onsite.
;)

By the way who wrote and posted that for you?

Neil 13-07-2013 23:09

The number 76 must be bad luck for him ;)

gpick24 13-07-2013 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1066601)
Only as close as you, remember, English only onsite.
;)

By the way who wrote and posted that for you?

Hey, leave Jaysay alone, perhaps, like me, he has sex daily.

Whoops, there I go again, perhaps, like me, he has dyslexia.