Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/)
-   -   Hi all (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f65/hi-all-27459.html)

guru 07-01-2007 16:17

Re: Introduce

Hi all just like to introduce myself, i live in accrington and most people on here dont like me because i tried to sell an xbox 360 online with some copied games, just like to say im sorry to the owner of the site, for doing this and it was the first thing illiegal i tried to sell. Due to this fact i was given a bad time of alot of members on the site even though i ended the advert, i would like to say to these people life is short and all the arguing between us please let it end here, also sorry for the bad language and if i offended anybody i am very sorry, but i was backed into a corner from alot of users on the site, so please take my apolagie. About me i live in accrington and enjoy building computers, electronics, photography, walking, fishing, i am a person of good nature really and like to bable on a bit, i also like to have a laugh, just like to say nice to meet you all and my apologys thankyou.

lancsdave 07-01-2007 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by guru (Post 362712)
Hi all just like to introduce myself, i live in accrington and most people on here dont like me because i tried to sell an xbox 360 online with some copied games, just like to say im sorry to the owner of the site, for doing this and it was the first thing illiegal i tried to sell. Due to this fact i was given a bad time of alot of members on the site even though i ended the advert, i would like to say to these people life is short and all the arguing between us please let it end here, also sorry for the bad language and if i offended anybody i am very sorry, but i was backed into a corner from alot of users on the site, so please take my apolagie. About me i live in accrington and enjoy building computers, electronics, photography, walking, fishing, i am a person of good nature really and like to bable on a bit, i also like to have a laugh, just like to say nice to meet you all and my apologys thankyou.

Hi Carla :D

guru 07-01-2007 16:31

Hi Dave,and Dave my name is Marlon, my partner is called Carla, she made the site carla5771, and i just used it from then, there was no need to really change it as i didnt talk to anyone, on here i just sold stuff, but now i have changed to my name, and i dont mean ive changed that way lol ( man by day women by night lol ) that was it, ive sold pcs on here Dave and had people round to the house from this site, and i have never been horrible to anyone, but i think there was a bit from both sides there, anyways forget about it now life is to short, and make the most of it while you can.

LancYorkYankee 07-01-2007 22:30

Re: Hi all

Hey Marlon, glad to have ya at Accyweb. Not quite sure what went on before but many on here I think will soften up toward you as you can show a new leaf. Either way, enjoy all the site has to offer.

Brian

***Mr D*** 07-01-2007 22:33

Welcome on board.

cherokee 07-01-2007 22:34

hi and welcome to accyweb

grannyclaret 07-01-2007 23:06

its a new year,,, welcome

garinda 07-01-2007 23:55

Hello and welcome.:)

No need to appologise.

Ok, if you insist.:D

steve 08-01-2007 06:53

hello & welcome :Banane11:

grego 08-01-2007 10:50

Hello and welcome to Accy web

harwood red 08-01-2007 12:47

Hiya, welcome to accy web, oh yeah and cheers for the laugh yesterday :D

LancYorkYankee 08-01-2007 17:31

Hey Guru, told ya they'd warm up to ya!

Brian

booth76 08-01-2007 19:12

Hello there... Just don't go selling no modded xbox's no more or your for the high jump. Only joking... Well unless the rozzers get hold of you :D

panther 08-01-2007 19:17

:ello: hiya and welcome

ANNE 08-01-2007 22:09

Hiya Marlon. Welcome to the site.