Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   "Which?" magazine. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/which-magazine-31493.html)

Sparkologist 18-06-2007 20:42

"Which?" magazine.

Does anyone in the world that is Accyweb subscribe to "Which?" magazine?

The reason that I ask is because Lettie has blown up the washing machine and due to urgent necessity we are in the market for a new washer/dryer.

We, (collectively, not Royal), have tried to find out which are the best/ most reliable machines on sale, but there is not much impartial advice out there on the web. The May edition of "Which?" magazine has a review of washing machines. Does anyone have a copy that we could beg, steal, borrow, scrounge or purchase?

This is a matter of urgency, as Lettie is starting to smell! :rolleyes:;):D

Bagpuss 18-06-2007 20:54

Re: "Which?" magazine.

PM sent.......

shillelagh 18-06-2007 21:02

send me your email address by pm

lettie 18-06-2007 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkologist (Post 436987)
Lettie has blown up the washing machine

This is a matter of urgency, as Lettie is starting to smell! :rolleyes:;):D

I DID NOT blow up the washing machine.. It died of natural causes:o

Thanks for your pm Bagpuss, I'll make sure Sparks sees it just as soon as the surgeons remove the toilet brush from his rectum..:D;)

Neil 18-06-2007 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by lettie (Post 437000)
I'll make sure Sparks sees it just as soon as the surgeons remove the toilet brush from his rectum..:D;)

Why don't you just pull it out slowly like he likes :rolleyes::D

shillelagh 18-06-2007 22:52

If anyone is thinking of buying a washing machine i've got the report on my comp - all 130 pages.

Sparkologist 19-06-2007 17:35

Thanks, folks.

Thanks for the first part of the report, Shillelagh, it made enlightening reading. We are off to Comet & Currys very soon to go tyre kicking & perusing a white goods.

Thanks also to Bagpuss, for the PM. I'll send you a PM back when the mods have counted to ten, and calmed down a bit. Unfortunately you are incommunicado whilst banned, Cheers for your help, mate. :thumbsup:

garinda 19-06-2007 17:37

I saw Lettie in town, going to the bank with a wheel barrow, to get the money to pay for it.:D

Sparkologist 19-06-2007 17:41

lettie spending my money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 437651)
I saw Lettie in town, going to the bank with a wheel barrow, to get the money to pay for it.:D

Yeah, she told me. :rolleyes:

Did she also tell you that she had a gun... and it was my bank account that she was going to rob? :D

lettie 19-06-2007 18:38

Thanks to Bagpuss and Shillelagh, I have received the first part of the report but it darned near filled my inbox, the second part is probably still floating around cyberspace.
Cheers folks..:D

grego 19-06-2007 19:03

Well, have you made a purchase?

lettie 19-06-2007 19:15

Not yet but I have decided which one we want :D. It may take a few days to come though so I'll probably be round with a pile of washing sometime this week...:D

grego 19-06-2007 19:27

Thats no problem if you need to.

The Green Lantern 19-06-2007 20:51

We have had a tecnik washing machine for at least 5 years, its on at least twice a day and is still as reliable. I had never heard of this company in the past. Apparently they are german. vorsprung durch technik!

lindsay ormerod 20-06-2007 11:36

My fab new samsung is still working fine ;and i love the way it sings a little victory song when the cycle's finished !