Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   How did you spend your last birthday? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/how-did-you-spend-your-last-birthday-33270.html)

grannyclaret 02-09-2007 22:16

Re: How did you spend your last birthday?

Last year my son and his fiancee took me to Legends in Blackpool as a surprise treat.. It was a fabulous surprise,, Freddie Murcury , Neil Diamond, John Lennon ,,who could ask for more ,they were just dead ringers for the real thing...Then the whole family turned up for tea on the Sunday,coz its our anniversary as well.
.Wonder what will happen this year ,,,:Banane35:

BERNADETTE 02-09-2007 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 466866)
Last year my son and his fiancee took me to Legends in Blackpool as a surprise treat.. It was a fabulous surprise,, Freddie Murcury , Neil Diamond, John Lennon ,,who could ask for more ,they were just dead ringers for the real thing...Then the whole family turned up for tea on the Sunday,coz its our anniversary as well.
.Wonder what will happen this year ,,,:Banane35:

Hope you enjoy it whatever it is!:D

BERNADETTE 02-09-2007 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 466883)
Hope you enjoy it whatever it is!:D

And you only have to wait ten days to find out:):eek:

ANNE 03-09-2007 00:09

Last year was just the best birthday ever. Surprise meal and party. Big cake lovely prezzies. It was my very first birthday party so it made it even more special.

BERNADETTE 03-09-2007 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANNE (Post 466974)
Last year was just the best birthday ever. Surprise meal and party. Big cake lovely prezzies. It was my very first birthday party so it made it even more special.

Bet that was lovely, it is always better if it is a genuine surprise. It is nice to think of all the effort put into making something special:)

Ianto.W. 03-09-2007 00:54

I spent my last birthday at the Brooks WM Club I gould not drink much as I was not to well ,but I enjoyed myself,I hope to see you all at my next as it is my 65th and am throwing a party all invited'even my mate Less.I will have to find a venue as it is near chrirstmas 6th December so put it in your diary as you my friends are all most welcome.

ossy kid 03-09-2007 04:27

Well, see how many of you can remember, my birthday is the 15 of April????????
Remember?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
I spent it with a 26r of best scotch-- why??????????????????????
Because that was the day Stanley won promotion to Div2. A great day.

steeljack 03-09-2007 06:12

my Daughter and myself share the same day , so spent about an hour on the phone , we are 6,000 miles and 9 time zones away from each other , at least its an easy one to remember . :) :)

mez 03-09-2007 08:14

i spent a quiet normal day,

Lolly 03-09-2007 10:20

On my actual birthday I went to Frankie & Benny's with my Mum, brothers & son. Then I went up to my local and did the quiz. Then at the weekend I went round Ossy for some karaoke with my mates, then headed into Burnley. Didn't get drunk either night!

ossy kid 03-09-2007 12:31

OOps, sorry about that, that was 2 birthdays ago, it must have been a fine bottle of scotch.

Sara 03-09-2007 20:41

I was on holiday this year for my birthday. Had a pedicure and did some shopping before lunch then after lunch laid around the pool. In the evening went for a lovely meal, suppose it's not much different then any other day when on holiday. But certainly different then spending my birthday at home.

lindsay ormerod 04-09-2007 09:49

It was my 40th ; but my daughter and half my family were on hols in Devon and it was shortly after my stepdad died so I didn't have a party. Went down town with Little G and a couple of mates and did the quiz at the Calder. Am now considering having a belated birthday bash.

Eric 04-09-2007 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 466677)
i spent mine going out with three of my male mates, richard, kieron and batesy, those three got hammered and i was sober

And you took advantage of them, eh.:D

Eric 04-09-2007 20:03

Friends took me out, had a few beers, on the stroke of midnight (the official beginning of the great day) a double Jack Daniels arrived ... and then it all gets really vague.