Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   valentine's Day (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/valentines-day-36798.html)

panther 07-02-2008 08:46

valentine's Day

Only 7 days away, So what you all gonna do for your loved ones this valentines day?....

:rolleyes::p

jaysay 07-02-2008 09:15

Re: valentine's Day

Just be my usual charming self:DI've already sorted out a card and a little present, but didn't go for the suggestion of a new car, although I may change my mind if I crack the EURO Lottery tomorrow:D

lettie 07-02-2008 10:19

We are going on holiday so not bothering with cards etc. We don't normally do much on Valentines but go for a meal a week or so later when the prices are more realistic. Valentines day is a rip off...

Yolanda25 07-02-2008 10:23

i think valentines day is another buy buy buy day, you dont need a day to tell ur partner that u love them, well that is just my opinion

panther 07-02-2008 10:24

my fella usually makes me meal, dont really bother with cards either because we show and know we love each other:D:cuddle:

gonna send me son one though, hes only 6 and he loves his mum, he always sends me one:p:rolleyz8:

mrskitty 07-02-2008 10:28

I keep asking what Corker would like but he isn't giving me many hints :(
I want to do something special cos its our first valentines together but his not bothered......says he just wants me.....which is nice but his already got me so kinda stuck for ideas...... :o:o:o

mrskitty 07-02-2008 10:39

Just posted a gift idea in over 18's :icon_hump

lancsdave 07-02-2008 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by lettie (Post 528081)
Valentines day is a rip off...

Perfect summing up :D

kathleen_firth 07-02-2008 10:48

me and my boyfriend are going out, i want to go cinemas.

cashman 07-02-2008 14:06

i just feel sorry for the postman,carrying all those extra sacks to our house.:D

AccyLass 07-02-2008 15:33

Thinking of going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for their thrill weekend:D
Other than that I got him all the silly's;)
Don't want this goin in over 18's...as I'm not a member:)....so I'll not say what they r:p

blazey 07-02-2008 15:56

I am just staying in with my boyfriend, we'll probably just get a takeaway as usual. I have bought some underwear too which I have posted a picture of in over 18's. Its not rude but its easier to just put it there lol.

shillelagh 07-02-2008 17:15

Well seeing as he's in scotland and so far away - i might just send him a card!!!!

Can remember when i was a kid mum used to send me a valentines card every year - she only stopped when my dad died on 12th feb when i was 18!!! She never sent me one after that - said i had to find a fella to send me one!!! Oh and she never signed it - and she used to send it in the post so knew her writing. Tried to trick me one year though got my brother in law to send it ... :D

emzy 07-02-2008 18:16

Valenitine's day is just gonna be depressing, not got anyone to send me anything, might just send myself a card just incase anyone comes round then at least it looks like ive got one admirer

blazey 07-02-2008 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 528226)
Valenitine's day is just gonna be depressing, not got anyone to send me anything, might just send myself a card just incase anyone comes round then at least it looks like ive got one admirer

Valentines day is over rated, you should treat yourself to something nice that your husband would've complained about you buying. That would cheer me up.