Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Accybot (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/accybot-37276.html)

blazey 25-02-2008 02:38

Accybot

I heard some wonderful things about Accybot, and just wondering if there is any chance of getting it back? Often I'm by myself in the chatroom and I would love such an intelligent robot to talk to!

Pleeeeeeeeasseeee.

If I cant have a sticker than surely I can have accybot? It sounds so wonderful!

slinky 25-02-2008 02:40

Re: Accybot

Accybot was wonderful........ but he would not be corrupted.

Even though he could get you into trouble :D

blazey 25-02-2008 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 536391)
Accybot was wonderful........ but he would not be corrupted.

Even though he could get you into trouble :D

Well he can hardly make me more enemies than I already have on this forum :p

cashman 25-02-2008 07:38

gotta say it did my bloody head in,good riddance.:D

Neil 25-02-2008 08:19

It made more sense than many of our alleged human members

jaysay 25-02-2008 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 536427)
It made more sense than many of our alleged human members

Now now Neil there's no need to take yourself to task like that:D

Neil 25-02-2008 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 536442)
Now now Neil there's no need to take yourself to task like that:D

At one time a person could even pretend to be a bot or anyone else. I remember those days fondly, the trouble I caused pretending to be, oops best not say in case other people remember as well. Alas all that changed a long time ago.

harwood red 25-02-2008 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 536454)
At one time a person could even pretend to be a bot or anyone else. I remember those days fondly, the trouble I caused pretending to be, oops best not say in case other people remember as well. Alas all that changed a long time ago.

Hmmm yes I remember it well :rolleyes:

Less 25-02-2008 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 536390)
Often I'm by myself in the chatroom and I would love such an intelligent robot to talk to!

Pleeeeeeeeasseeee.

If I cant have a sticker than surely I can have accybot? It sounds so wonderful!

The robot was like any computer program, 'GIGO', so I'm afraid you, would have found it's intelligence very limited!

As for a sticker, do what others among us have done get your own printed.:D

panther 25-02-2008 11:37

what sticker is this ya talikng about???

Less 25-02-2008 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 536516)
what sticker is this ya talikng about???

A few members of the site a couple of years ago, had some stickers made with the accyweb logo and address, to put in their cars, (at their own expense), It seems Balzey now wants one.

To get them made in bulk the initial cost is too much for the site to support, therefore they haven't been made, a rough estimate was made as to how much they would cost to each member (so that costs are covered and a small profit could go to the site), it was around the £3.00 mark, therefore until a cheaper source for bulk stickers is found they aren't going to be made.

However that doesn't mean Mick and others aren't still searching for alternatives, The same applies for key rings, mugs, sweaters and other such items.
At the moment all contributions go to the upkeep of the site, (servers, software, etc.).

But if or rather when Mick finds somewhere that will supply these items the only alternative is if members want that sort of thing, they will have to have their own made usually at great expense.

If anyone knows of a supplier that could reduce the costs for such items I'm sure Mick would be interested to know.
:)

lancsdave 25-02-2008 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 536532)
However that doesn't mean Mick and others aren't still searching for alternatives, The same applies for key rings, mugs, sweaters and other such items.
At the moment all contributions go to the upkeep of the site, (servers, software, etc.).

But if or rather when Mick finds somewhere that will supply these items the only alternative is if members want that sort of thing, they will have to have their own made usually at great expense.

What you need is a nice friendly supplier who can supply in very small numbers and only make them when there are definate orders ;);).

The right supplier could even personalise them as well ;);););)

Less 25-02-2008 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 536541)
What you need is a nice friendly supplier who can supply in very small numbers and only make them when there are definate orders ;);).

The right supplier could even personalise them as well ;);););)

Exactly, We had some sweaters done along that basis a few years ago, very popular and probably a collectors item now.

Mine was black with the logo & user name in yellow, it is now a washed out grey with a surprisingly clear logo still on it.:D

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...irts-6156.html

I like maccawozzagod's post I wonder if Micks seen it?

lancsdave 25-02-2008 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 536548)
it is now a washed out grey with a surprisingly clear logo still on it.:D

Enough about you, what about the sweatshirt ? :D

WalkOnBRFC 25-02-2008 13:02

What's Accybot?:confused: