Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Opinion/reviews.... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/opinion-reviews-44449.html)

mrskitty 17-12-2008 09:22

Opinion/reviews....

I want to get Jack a lil suitcase type thing for our trips to Kent next year and i found these.

Trunki - Ride on Suitcase for kids

I really like it but im worried il buy him one and it wont be what i expected.
Also do you think they look good/practical or not?
Im so indecisive :(

pipinfort 17-12-2008 09:32

Re: Opinion/reviews....

We`ve got 2........ a Frieda The Cow One and a pink one, the kids love `em , even our 18 m old is impressed, the only downside is that they won`t stop riding them at the airport and want to be pulled along everywhere...LOL, fit plenty in and ours get used for sleepovers and days out as well, I think most of Charlles De Gaulle airport was impressed with them in october apart from the man who got his foot run over.!!!!!!!!!

mrskitty 17-12-2008 09:34

Woohoo your a star Pipin, i love you!
Would you say they were big enough for a 3.5 year old who weighs 3 stone though?
I love you!

AccyLass 17-12-2008 09:36

Review of the Trunki Towgo

There is a review on it here

I have seen them and thought they looked real cool, mine are too big for them tho

Thats probably the only thing I'd be concerned about is, the size and weight of the child sitting on it

Jack is only 3/4 tho aint he, am sure he'd love it

pipinfort 17-12-2008 09:43

Well our 5 year old was going at some speed round the airport so i would say they would be fine.......altough it would`nt move when i sat on it......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it took my weight.....:D

mrskitty 17-12-2008 09:44

His 3, but he is very big for his age (i know alot of people say that about their children anyway but he really is big for 3.5).
Im so glad you lovely people replied,thanks x

*Kitty's off to order a blue one yippeeeee*

AccyLass 17-12-2008 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipinfort (Post 660660)
Well our 5 year old was going at some speed round the airport so i would say they would be fine.......altough it would`nt move when i sat on it......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it took my weight.....:D

Lol now that woulda been a pic and half:D

pipinfort 17-12-2008 09:51

Thank god the camera was in it at the time......!!!LOL

jaysay 17-12-2008 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrskitty (Post 660661)
His 3, but he is very big for his age (i know alot of people say that about their children anyway but he really is big for 3.5).
Im so glad you lovely people replied,thanks x

*Kitty's off to order a blue one yippeeeee*

Glad you said that mrskitty, don't think Jack would have appreciated a pink one:D