Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Free Money.......................... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/free-money-46324.html)

pipinfort 21-03-2009 13:54

Free Money..........................

Just wondering if any Accywebbers use any of the internet Cashback sites when purchasing online and if so which ones.....? I`m a big fan of Quidco but also use The Sun Cashback and i`ve just started on the Free Fivers one, since Christmas i`ve had knocking on £100 just for doing nowt.....so free money......:D

flashy 21-03-2009 18:02

Re: Free Money..........................

please feel free to explain pip

pipinfort 22-03-2009 07:36

Well for example.....if i buy anything off Ebay i go through the Ebay link on Quidco`s website and i get a percentage of money back on the price i pay, its not a lot but it adds up. Another one i did on the Suns cashback site, i signed up for a Visa card and i got £50 for doing so, when i receiced the money i cancelled the unused card.....easy......have a look..................

Quidco - The web's cashback cooperative

SamF 22-03-2009 09:36

Use quidco for everything bought online :)

pipinfort 22-03-2009 10:17

I use one cashback site or another for ANYTHING bought online.......:)

flashy 22-03-2009 10:24

ahhhhh i seem to recall something about this in a 'martins money saving tips' email

pipinfort 22-03-2009 10:55

The News Of The World cashback credits you with £2 just for signing up, The Sun Cashback £2.50 and Free Fivers give you a......shock horror...Fiver.....:D

pipinfort 22-03-2009 11:01

I made a relly big mistake last month too, i got 2 Orange phones on contract , bought online without checking Quidco first , i nearly had a heart attack when i found out that if i went through Quidco i would have got £100 for each phone contract.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek : Gutted.

Before i get anything online i check them all out, insurance, phones, broadband.... the lot

chrismuller 22-03-2009 14:48

quidco and cashbackings for me

MargaretR 22-03-2009 15:10

I get 1% cashback on credit card spends - no point in telling you which card, because that offer is no longer offered to new applicants.
I have 'R points' and 'I points'(if I order groceries via MySupermarket.com)
It takes a long time to gather those points so I have not bothered with them much lately.
I rely on free delivery from Adsa using an Asda credit card, and my 1% cashback card for everything else.
When I need to replace a household item I use this site
Offer of the Day [Offeroftheday] - All the sale & clearance items from major UK retailers
which might well provide me with item cheaper than using Quidco

planetsusie 23-03-2009 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipinfort (Post 695045)
Just wondering if any Accywebbers use any of the internet Cashback sites when purchasing online and if so which ones.....? I`m a big fan of Quidco but also use The Sun Cashback and i`ve just started on the Free Fivers one, since Christmas i`ve had knocking on £100 just for doing nowt.....so free money......:D

Yeah I use nhs cashback
Last month they paid £25 into my account which has taken a year to get ... so that was a nice little credit to get