Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Stupid question sorry (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/stupid-question-sorry-53355.html)

suedarbo 24-05-2010 23:37

Stupid question sorry

I'm sat here wondering why some people have their name in red, some in green and some in yellow:confused:. I can't figure it out so can someone please enlighten me?
Thanks and sorry for being dumb :hidewall:

cashman 24-05-2010 23:41

Re: Stupid question sorry

yellow is those who won awards a while ago, others i think are to do wi how many posts made n if they donated to accyweb i think.:) someone will correct if that aint right.:D

garinda 24-05-2010 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by suedarbo (Post 817437)
I'm sat here wondering why some people have their name in red, some in green and some in yellow:confused:. I can't figure it out so can someone please enlighten me?
Thanks and sorry for being dumb :hidewall:

Don't ever worry about asking a question, we've all been new. Though most questions will have been asked before, as you can see in the Feedback, Suggestions and Help section.

Red/green under a user's name is karma. Green is good, and red isn't. You give or take it by clicking on the little scales icon on a person's post.

Yellow/gold usernames are from when we had the Accy Web award nights, if people won a catagory, after being voted for by other members.

Bold green usernames mean those people have donated to the running costs of the site, and black usernames are the moderators. Easily spotted if you ever need their help, and want to contact them.

Hope that helps.

By rights my username should be platinum, because I was a double award winner...but I'm not one to make a fuss.

:D

Less 24-05-2010 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 817440)
yellow is those who won awards a while ago, others i think are to do wi how many posts made n if they donated to accyweb i think.:) someone will correct if that aint right.:D

Yes cashy, Your right, I think your name changes from red to green after your first 1000 posts, unless of course you donate to the site then it changes to a darker green.
:)

But it wasn't a stupid question, there are some things on site that Roy set up, and even he's forgotten how they work, so they will remain an interweb secret for the rest of time.

suedarbo 25-05-2010 00:14

Thank you for the replies:D:D

garinda 25-05-2010 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 817446)
there are some things on site that Roy set up, and even he's forgotten how they work, so they will remain an interweb secret for the rest of time.

Ackers.

I was a millionaire, after swallowing my Methodist priciples, and betting my shirt on a rank outsider to win Big Brother.

I want my ackers back.

I've got two empty sacks, and haven't been half as feisty since they were taken from me.

:rolleyes:

cashman 25-05-2010 10:05

yeh i miss me ackers.:D

jaysay 25-05-2010 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 817442)
Don't ever worry about asking a question, we've all been new. Though most questions will have been asked before, as you can see in the Feedback, Suggestions and Help section.

Red/green under a user's name is karma. Green is good, and red isn't. You give or take it by clicking on the little scales icon on a person's post.

Yellow/gold usernames are from when we had the Accy Web award nights, if people won a catagory, after being voted for by other members.

Bold green usernames mean those people have donated to the running costs of the site, and black usernames are the moderators. Easily spotted if you ever need their help, and want to contact them.

Hope that helps.

By rights my username should be platinum, because I was a double award winner...but I'm not one to make a fuss.

Not one to make a fuss
:rofl38: :rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

jaysay 25-05-2010 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 817565)
yeh i miss me ackers.:D

Didn't know you'd had the operation cashy:D

Restless 14-09-2012 20:45

Showing initiative

:enough:

mobertol 14-09-2012 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 817442)
Do

Hope that helps.

Doesn't seem fair -when did these award nights stop?

While I love green as a colour I would like to be able to transform it into another colour.

Another question -some names also have a cross by them -how come? Yours has one and Susie 123 -why?

Can I have a heart by my name please? Pretty please?:o:D

garinda 14-09-2012 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1015762)
Showing initiative

:enough:

:gooddog:

Restless 14-09-2012 21:06

I think that is just the transition from Senior Member to Senior Member+

mobertol 14-09-2012 21:08

As I am a God member can I have a halo please?:D

garinda 14-09-2012 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015780)
Doesn't seem fair -when did these award nights stop?

While I love green as a colour I would like to be able to transform it into another colour.

Another question -some names also have a cross by them -how come? Yours has one and Susie 123 -why?

Can I have a heart by my name please? Pretty please?:o:D

Friends, I think.

Though my friend list was cleared, because of stalkers, and kids reading my blog.

If shops got him goin', my adventures would have finished him off.

:eek::D:eek: