Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Was Princess Diana Murdered? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/was-princess-diana-murdered-61558.html)

kestrelx 23-05-2012 11:58

Was Princess Diana Murdered?

Ex MI5 agent exposes Diana's death related to support for Palestinians, not reptiles like Icke said. - YouTube

Annie Machon ex- MI5 officer seems to think so!

maxthecollie 23-05-2012 12:29

Re: Was Princess Diana Murdered?

Yes, She didn't fit in with the Royal Family.

Eric 23-05-2012 13:03

Nah ... the skank's still alive, hanging out with Elvis. She is currently working on her new book: "Men of My Acquaintance I Haven't Slept With." It is set to replace "The Complete Dictionary of Italian War Heroes" as the world's shortest book.:rolleyes:

flashy 23-05-2012 13:31

I reckon so

janloot 23-05-2012 13:34

how long is a piece of string, keep guessing,

Margaret Pilkington 23-05-2012 14:08

I think it is highly likely.

Eric 23-05-2012 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by janloot (Post 993530)

Is that British string, or European string?:confused:

Retlaw 23-05-2012 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by janloot (Post 993530)

As much again as 1/2,
Retlaw.

MargaretR 23-05-2012 14:40

The assassination technique is known as 'Boston Brakes' and can be recognised by 'no skid marks'.

MargaretR 23-05-2012 14:56

Many years ago I bought this book -
"Princess Diana: The Hidden Evidence"

I lent it out and never got it back.
There is a review of it here-

[Princess Diana: The Hidden Evidence] Book review by Stephen Reid

"One such 'unnamed' source - a former SAS sergeant - reveals that the 'accident' in which Diana died bore all the tell-tail signs of a known special forces assassination technique known as the 'Boston brakes'. Agreed, on first hearing, this sounds a bit James Bond - contrived. But bear with it. Because then you go on to read the testimony of former SAS officer and world famous explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who confirms that the 'Boston brakes' is indeed a commonly employed assassination technique used by hired 'hit squads', and that it involves the use of a device which remotely controls the target-vehicle's steering and brakes. Fiennes goes on to say that this method has been used at least once in England, and in this regard describes in some detail the assassination of one Major Michael Marman, who was killed in a 'car crash' near Stonehenge in 1986. There's no doubt that the operation that killed Major Marman, as described by Fiennes, as well as by former Equerry to the Queen, Air Marshall Sir Peter Horsley, was chillingly identical to the series of events that killed Diana. Once again I have to say that the way the authors are able to continually corroborate their evidence in this way, throughout the book, is very impressive. "

accyman 23-05-2012 15:15

i wouldnt put anything past any of our governments past and present.The amount of invasion to privacey ,removal of freedoms and wars they have been resposible for in the name of protecting us beggars belief so one problem princess wouldnt be too much of a deal to kill.

Mind you lets not look too closely at what government is up to lets just keep bickering amongst ourselves about smoking,drinking and fat people getting operations they dont deserve like the government wants us to ;)

Wynonie Harris 23-05-2012 16:07

Probably.

After all, it wasn't that long ago that members of the Royal family couldn't marry a Catholic. So they certainly wouldn't want her getting hitched up with an Arab or, even worse, having a sprog by him.

annesingleton 23-05-2012 16:31

I think so.

jaysay 23-05-2012 17:37

Na a flaming drunk Frenchman diving a German car at speed = disaster:D

susie123 23-05-2012 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 993571)
Na a flaming drunk Frenchman diving a German car at speed = disaster:D

Couldn't have put it better myself, John. Though possibly driving it would have made more sense? ;)