Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Jeremy Kyle tooth mystery. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/jeremy-kyle-tooth-mystery-64106.html)

westendlass 22-04-2013 14:54

Jeremy Kyle tooth mystery.

Can anybody explain to me how about 90 per cent of the 'guests' on the Jeremy Kyle show have gaps in their gobs were once there were teeth.? I was flicking through the channels (on my afternoon off work i might add. !) And couldn't help noticing most of the guests have this affliction in common. :

cashman 22-04-2013 15:43

Re: Jeremy Kyle tooth mystery.

No idea,never watch crap like that.

westendlass 22-04-2013 16:36

I don't normally but ill let you in to a secret. When the show first started it was controversial and I went down to Manchester just to see and was in the audience. Jeremy Kyle turned out to be a bit of a let down. Cocky sod did a warm up and I found him totally patronising. Bit of a southern drip.!

jaysay 22-04-2013 17:02

Never watch out like that, sooner walk round with nails in mi shoes:D

janloot 22-04-2013 17:21

he is as you say, he is a "cocky sod" i think the gap in the teeth must be the sign of a half wit, no one else would put up with the rubbish he comes out with,

DaveinGermany 22-04-2013 18:19

It's a Chavic icon brought about by :-

(A) Getting them knocked out for gobbing off.
(B) A diet of lager/red bull, crisps & Greggs.

;)

westendlass 22-04-2013 19:02

Have you also noticed articulation problems, may be connected to the small cranium / tongue stud rolling.

DaveinGermany 22-04-2013 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1054939)
Have you also noticed articulation problems, may be connected to the small cranium / tongue stud rolling.

Can't rightly say as I don't view modern entertainment, but being a "people watcher", when I come over certain traits tend to be associated with certain folk types shall we say. :)

AccyLass 22-04-2013 20:44

It has been known in the past (on my days off work also :D ) to catch a glimpse of someone 'half-decent' on there.
Quick turn it over... it is obviously not going to be entertaining today ;)

cashman 22-04-2013 21:15

Them scumbags on yon, make even me seem decent.:eek:

jaysay 23-04-2013 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1054945)
Can't rightly say as I don't view modern entertainment, but being a "people watcher", when I come over certain traits tend to be associated with certain folk types shall we say. :)

Ah so you've sat on Broadway to Dave:D

jaysay 23-04-2013 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1054971)
Them scumbags on yon, make even me seem decent.:eek:

Hey steady on there cashy:D

westendlass 23-04-2013 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1055011)
Ah so you've sat on Broadway to Dave:D

Must sons mate came over from Rossendale recently and they nipped in to Accy, as they walked through Broadway he thought he'd landed in a parallel universe, he couldn't stop laughing all day. Fine selection of humanity we have round these parts !

jaysay 23-04-2013 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1055023)
Must sons mate came over from Rossendale recently and they nipped in to Act, as they walked through Broadway he thought he'd landed in a parallel universe, he couldn't stop laughing all day. Fine selection of humanity we have round these parts !

I went down Accy not long ago for the first time in about 15 years, you can imagine what I thought, there was a queue outside Greggs of kids with their mothers, coming out with a pie slapped in their gobs, then I went up Abbey St. now that was an experience, I can tell you, it looked like dodge city on a bad day:rolleyes:

westendlass 23-04-2013 12:16

Apologies for odd words that pop up from time to time in my posts, still trying to get rid of this predictive text. I think ive now got it bringing up foreign words - shall press a few buttons and see what happend.