Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   why do people critisize (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/why-do-people-critisize-7709.html)

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:07

why do people critisize

i cant believe how people on here can critisize other peoples misfortunes when they lose something that mean so much to them.Ok some people might let thier dogs or other animals out on purpose but other people are'nt that calous i am missing my dog very much and so are my children its like one of the family a lot of people have wished us luck on finding our dog and one person as critisized i dont find it very funny and this is bobthedjs wife by the way so staggering man if you havent anything nice to say dont say it.

(p.s) thankyou those people who have responded nicely and wished us luck

Tealeaf 09-02-2005 17:09

Re: why do people critisize

Whats this drivel supposed to be about?

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:12

read staggeringmans new post
about people losing things

Tinkerbelle 09-02-2005 17:20

:mad8: Take no notice Bob's wife i've still got my fingers crossed for you finding him and so have many others on here!

Tealeaf 09-02-2005 17:22

Eh? Staggers is being diplomatic here..........I am sick and tired of reading and hearing of people losing their pets. If you cannot keep control of your dog/cat then don't get one in the first place, or if you do need a pet get yourself a budgie or a goldfish, but don't start moaning on here about your runaway little cur.

No doubt its enjoying itself crapping all over the streets of Accy....but who has to fork out for all the cleaning up? We do - from the roadsweepers to the lamposts that need replacing every 5 years because of dog pee. Lets bring back the dog license...starting at 500 quid, say.

WillowTheWhisp 09-02-2005 17:23

I hope you find him too because I know how upsetting it can be to lose a family pet. We had a panic once when we thought we'd lost the cat.

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:23

thankyou that means a lot to me im glad to hear that

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:26

actually someone bust down my back gate and let him out cause thats what sort of people there is out there my dog has never been out before on his own to crap and pee everywhere thanks very much

Tealeaf 09-02-2005 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobthedj
actually someone bust down my back gate and let him out cause thats what sort of people there is out there my dog has never been out before on his own to crap and pee everywhere thanks very much

Probably let out because it was yelling and barking all night & all day...at least the neighbours have now got a bit of peace.

WillowTheWhisp 09-02-2005 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf
No doubt its enjoying itself crapping all over the streets of Accy....but who has to fork out for all the cleaning up? We do - from the roadsweepers to the lamposts that need replacing every 5 years because of dog pee.

The dogs responsible for most of that are the ones out roaming the streets on a regular basis whose owners don't care about where they are or what they get up to.

I'm on the front row when it comes to grumbling about dog mess on the streets. When we had a dog and I took him out for walks I cleaned up after him but many was the time I found some other heedless oik had permitted their canine companion to do it's business right in front of my gate.

Anyone caring enough about their dog to post on here asking people to keep a look aout and let them know if they find it isn't going to be the same sort of person who allows their dog to roam free willy-nilly.

Tinkerbelle 09-02-2005 17:32

No tealeaf mine doesn't get out to pee and crap everywere either u see that's the thing responsible pet owners have accidents irresponsible pet owners let their dogs roam and nothing ever friggin happens to theirs not that i wish their pets any harm it should be them for letting them out!!!!!!!!

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:36

yes i agree and i did also clean up after my dog all the time

Tealeaf 09-02-2005 17:37

Eh? You've just admitted your scruffy little pooch was responsible for a multi-car pile up on Union Road...I don't call that very responsible.

Tinkerbelle 09-02-2005 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Eh? You've just admitted your scruffy little pooch was responsible for a multi-car pile up on Union Road...I don't call that very responsible.

PILE UP????????????? What ever!!!!! :rolleyes:

bobthedj 09-02-2005 17:39

you are a total prat who needs a few training lessons himself