Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Found Dog Clayton Le Moors Area (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/found-dog-clayton-le-moors-area-19380.html)

Reidy 05-02-2006 17:21

Found Dog Clayton Le Moors Area

BORDER COLLIE DOG FOUND ON DEVONSHIRE DRIVE CLAYTON LE MOORS TODAY AT 4pm, THIS DOG HAS BEEN SEEN RUNNING AROUND THE AREA FOR A FEW DAYS AND MY GIRLFRIEND TODAY DECIDED WE SHOULD TAKE HIM IN AND TRY TO FIND HIS OWNERS, WE HAVE CALLED HIM SAM, HE LOOKS TO ME LIKE A YOUNG SHORT HAIRED BORDER COLLIE. HE IS VERY THIN AND SCARED. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ME ON 07731 574780 THANKS.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/agrsjp/dog.jpg

Reidy 05-02-2006 17:28

Re: Found Dog Clayton Le Moors Area

We have a dog already and if we cant find his owners i will have no other option but to take him to the rspca at huncoat tomorrow as he is not getting on that well with my dog, he is a trained dog as he answers to commands, its a shame that he has lost his owner.

Margaret Pilkington 05-02-2006 17:34

What a lovely dog. I do hope you can re-unite him with his owners.....they must be missing him.

Len 05-02-2006 17:41

Nice one Reidy…
Handing it over to the RSPCA may be a good idea as the dog may be chipped. Might also be an idea to phone the RSPCA and tell them you have the dag as the owners may have rung the RSPCA already.

Good Luck mate.

Reidy 05-02-2006 17:57

the rspca say take him police station and leave him there i have rang them and they cant take him till tomorrow as the kennels thereare full

Len 05-02-2006 19:36

I dont know how long you'll be stuck with the dog but perhaps I could stick an A4 sizes poster up at the Late Shop, Gt Harwood on my way to work tomorrow, you never know it could have come from Harwood, over the fields.

Reidy 05-02-2006 20:01

That would be great len, if we cant find his owners then we may keep him depending on how well he gets on with my other dog. But i do hope we find his owners soon, If any other accywebers out there could print the poster off and put it up wherever you can i would be very greatfull. Thanks.

Len 05-02-2006 20:06

My only concern is having your phone number on the poster but if you’re ok with that then I’ll visit the late Shop in the morning.
I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m almost sure I’ve seen a bloke walking a dog like that round Harwood but then there are probably loads of them. hehe

Reidy 05-02-2006 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Len
My only concern is having your phone number on the poster but if you’re ok with that then I’ll visit the late Shop in the morning.
I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m almost sure I’ve seen a bloke walking a dog like that round Harwood but then there are probably loads of them. hehe

I have no problem with my phone number being on the add at all, thanks for the help len im really greatfull.

ANNE 05-02-2006 20:56

Ah. Poor little thing, he looks so sad. Hope you manage to find his owner. I would have him but unfortunatly our cat hates dogs.

Reidy 05-02-2006 21:06

Thanks anne, i hope we do too

staggeringman 05-02-2006 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANNE
Ah. Poor little thing, he looks so sad. Hope you manage to find his owner. I would have him but unfortunatly our cat hates dogs.

i think him and your pussy should have a go?:D

baby boo 06-02-2006 13:20

i swear down dad you are unreal! you will make a joke out of anything! :rolleyes:

staggeringman 06-02-2006 16:21

sorry boo but we have to have a laugh or we would all drown:eek:

Neil 06-02-2006 16:33

Keep it away from The Stag or it might end up in a curry.