Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Beryl and Pamela Wallbank (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/beryl-and-pamela-wallbank-58604.html)

AccyGirl 19-07-2011 14:10

Beryl and Pamela Wallbank

Wonder if anybody knows this family, Beryl will be about 67 now and Pamela about 66..there are also other siblings who would be younger...their mother was Eileen Wallbank and they all lived near the Grammar School back in the 60's.

jelly baby 20-07-2011 08:39

Re: Beryl and Pamela Wallbank

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyGirl (Post 920069)
Wonder if anybody knows this family, Beryl will be about 67 now and Pamela about 66..there are also other siblings who would be younger...their mother was Eileen Wallbank and they all lived near the Grammar School back in the 60's.

I am a friend of their sister Linda, she lives in Stanhill. If you pass me your details I will let her know you are looking for her sisters.

claret39 03-11-2012 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyGirl (Post 920069)

hi beryl married ted mc,manuswho died a few years ago.
she lives opposit enfield cricket ground in dillhall lane.
claret39,brian horner

AccyGirl 04-11-2012 16:50

wow, had forgotten about this post... many thanks for this information...I have friends who live in Dill Hall Lane....I will get in touch....xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by claret39 (Post 1026186)
hi beryl married ted mc,manuswho died a few years ago.
she lives opposit enfield cricket ground in dillhall lane.
claret39,brian horner

AngleIron 08-11-2012 14:51

There was a Steve Wallbank that was in my brothers class at school (Hyndburn Park Seniors), he was about 3 years older than me so that would put him at about 60 now. I think the family lived on Hartman st, which was near to the old Accy Grammar School, and he had a younger brother I think he was called Craig?

AccyGirl 14-11-2012 21:17

..Beryl and Pamela did have younger brothers..and they did live in Hartman Street... must be the same family....
Quote:

Originally Posted by AngleIron (Post 1027047)
There was a Steve Wallbank that was in my brothers class at school (Hyndburn Park Seniors), he was about 3 years older than me so that would put him at about 60 now. I think the family lived on Hartman st, which was near to the old Accy Grammar School, and he had a younger brother I think he was called Craig?