Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/)
-   -   le creuset pan set for sale (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/le-creuset-pan-set-for-sale-59669.html)

lisa1234 27-10-2011 08:57

le creuset pan set for sale

Hi i have a le creuset pan set for sale. i dont know much about these pans just that they are expensive and heavy. there is 4 saucepans and a frying pan one of the pans looks to b in very used codition but according to what i read on the web this now makes it none stick but like i said i dont know anything about them. i can text or email photos if anyone want one or will update with a picture later when i can go on computer. they are volcanic orange colour. collection from church or i maybe able to deliver. i would like £15 ono for them please . thankyou lisa x

SamF 27-10-2011 16:02

Re: le creuset pan set for sale

Would love to snap these up but as I can't get to Accy in the next two weeks I'll let you know you are dramatically underpricing yourself there.

£15 each would still be cheap.

lindsay ormerod 27-10-2011 17:58

Dunno if these have gone or not, I've pm'd but no reply as yet??:confused:

glasgow guy 28-10-2011 13:47

You are selling yourself very short there, I have been handling that very brand of pans in work all morning and I know what the retail price of them are..50 to 75 quid would still be a bargain for what your selling and even that's being generous!..

lisa1234 28-10-2011 17:30

Aww its ok like i said i dont really know much about them but thank u :-) these are now sold :-)

Lisa x

lindsay ormerod 28-10-2011 19:59

Cheers Lisa, am delighted with them, I will make sure they get lots of use!:mosher:

entwisi 29-10-2011 16:10

The handles are oven proof btw . Try to not scratch the coating although they are no where near as delicate as teflon. they also hold heat really well, so doing be surprised when turning the gas down doesn't have the instant reaction it does in "normal" pans :-)

SamF 30-10-2011 13:44

And as they are cast iron don't put them straight from the heat into water.

lindsay ormerod 30-10-2011 18:36

Handles are wood so doubt if they are ovenproof! I'll not risk it. I've used a couple of them today and they are great!

entwisi 30-10-2011 19:36

wood handles are the old ones, not a problem so the whole point of cast iron pans is they out last the chef! :D

I love mine, had them nearly 6 years. They cost a fair bit to buy ( I paid over 200 quid new) but are lovely to cook with and last.