Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/)
-   -   Free Ladies Clothes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/free-ladies-clothes-9114.html)

accymel 30-03-2005 19:04

Free Ladies Clothes

7 bin bags full Ideal for carboot, garage sale, charities or anyone interested!

All good quality quite a few not worn n still with labels ranging from george, dorothy perkins, marks n sparks, next n some designer. Size ranges from 8-20, pants/jeans/3 quarter pants/combats; various tops/t-shirts/shirts/jumpers.

Shame for them to go to waste all due to big clear out. Message me or post if interested or knows of ppl whom be interested in picking them up for local charity as i dont have reliable transport.

TIA

garinda 30-03-2005 21:55

Re: Free Ladies Clothes

I'll have the jeans, oh no l'm 40 now! :)

Good luck, hope they go to a good cause.

accymel 30-03-2005 22:14

PMSL Garinda

I hope somebody can help ive had a good rummage n aquired some of it n my hall is over ran with bags n theres stuff too good to go to the tip n hope that it could be put to good use n help charities or even someones carboot now we are a green recycle town. Please let me know or know of any charities collecting clothes for charity shops/jumbles or for the Tsunami appeal could they let me know or contact no's or else it may have to be the tip.

jelly baby 05-04-2005 08:51

Why not donate them to Maundy Grange on Abbey Street. They will be given to people who really need them. They will take household things too.

WillowTheWhisp 05-04-2005 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
I'll have the jeans, oh no l'm 40 now! :)

For a minute there I thought you meant size 40!!! :eek:

If no-one else offers maybe we could deliver them to a charity shop for you?

accymel 05-04-2005 19:46

Would like to say a big thanx to all whom responded n update is that whilst on a visit to the British Heart Foundation charity shop i enquired would they be interested n said they would get someone to give me a call to arrange to pick them up - so hopefully be picked up soon n going to a good cause!! :)

janet 05-04-2005 19:49

Glad you got it sorted out accystanmac.

Margaret Pilkington 05-04-2005 19:51

That is a good cause.......I give my unwanted things to BHF and Cancer shop........and when i go in there I usually buy myself some novels to read......and then give 'em back with the prices still on.
I'm glad you got sorted out.

accymel 05-04-2005 20:06

Thanx peeps :) it felt good to know i can help charities no point throwing good stuff so i regulary go into heart foundation shop so thought quite appropiate to give them the priority :) plus u got to look after hearts cant go anywhere without one.

carl hurles 02-09-2005 17:12

if you still have the clothes ill have em

accymel 02-09-2005 17:18

Sorry Carl they went ages ago to charity shop