Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Good old Moorhead staff! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/good-old-moorhead-staff-15319.html)

KIPAX 05-09-2005 12:25

Re: Good old Moorhead staff!

oh and dont you think its childish to try and swear and use "" to hide letters... the rest of us dont feel the need to lower ourselves to toilet writing.... yet your the one complaining ...

WillowTheWhisp 05-09-2005 13:06

:D I'd love to see that DVD too. My daughter saw it at NET camp.

Er, who was the one in this thread who dragged it down to the level of "toilet writing" and then belittled those who disagreed?

KIPAX 05-09-2005 13:10

that would be slinky... i never use toilet language.. suprised she has..

oh and yer husband has duly reprimanded me and taken karma away.... must be nice having a knight in shining armour to help you out eh.. and heres me thinking you could look after yourself on avccyweb :)

Tinkerbelle 05-09-2005 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
Great thread Romps.............................I still want one of those DVDs he he he.
Can't wait to have a good Ole' look at some of my ex teachers. Heeeeeeee the memories.

:w00t: he he he ....... this thread reminds me of being back at school .......... "SIR THEY'RE ARE FIGHTING IN THE THREADS AGAIN" !! :D

Been up today slink, I had to order the 2 copies this morning but they have just rung to say that they're done so I'll pick them up tomorrow ;) ......... cue the giggles !!!

WillowTheWhisp 05-09-2005 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX

oh and yer husband has duly reprimanded me and taken karma away.... must be nice having a knight in shining armour to help you out eh.. and heres me thinking you could look after yourself on avccyweb :)

If Busman deducted Karma from you KIPAX it was probably because you had a go at him and accused him of crying because he asked you to put a sock in it. In which case good for him. You have turned a decent thread into a pathetic series of personal digs at individuals who disagree with your opinion of the staff at Moorhead. I'm quite capable of looking after myself thank you. I don't go off in a sulk like you do when others don't agree with my point of view.

Now can you please stop this nasty little sniping and backbiting attitude of yours and accept that the majority of people disagree with you and don't approve of your name calling of people doing their jobs to the best of their ability? If it does lead to tears in the end they will probably be yours again.

WillowTheWhisp 05-09-2005 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

Been up today slink, I had to order the 2 copies this morning but they have just rung to say that they're done so I'll pick them up tomorrow ;) ......... cue the giggles !!!

OOoh I'll have to see about how to go about ordering this. Mimi never tells me anything! :D

Tealeaf 05-09-2005 14:34

Lovely thread, this....I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work!:D

Gayle 05-09-2005 14:36

Yeah, for once it's not you and me having a barney - is it Tealeaf? lol

Tinkerbelle 05-09-2005 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
OOoh I'll have to see about how to go about ordering this. Mimi never tells me anything! :D

I'm up there tomorrow Willow to pick mine and slinks up do you want me to pick u a copy up if they have any or order one for you while I'm there?

WillowTheWhisp 05-09-2005 14:46

Yes please. :)

Tinkerbelle 05-09-2005 14:48

Quote:

Yes please. :)

;) consider it done chuck

garinda 05-09-2005 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Lovely thread, this....I'm enjoying it. Keep up the good work!:D

A fight, and me and you aren't involved for once, unheard of!:confused: :confused:

baby boo 05-09-2005 15:05

Quote:

:D I'd love to see that DVD too. My daughter saw it at NET camp.

Er, who was the one in this thread who dragged it down to the level of "toilet writing" and then belittled those who disagreed?

oh my god NET camp i used to go there every year ive had some great memories from there id love to go back but unfortunatley i have to grow up! hehe do you know if they still have to sing for your food? and go lightwater valley for the day? oooo do miss it! :D

Tealeaf 05-09-2005 15:05

Yeah.....playground fight! Lovely stuff. Just lean in and put the metaphorical boot in now and again....don't matter which side, its the entertainment that counts.:cool:

CASPER 05-09-2005 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX

As a new member I have read with interest your opinions, as a parent, about Moorhead staff.
Yes you are entitled to your opinions but I, as a parent do not have to agree with you.
My son left Moorhead 2 years ago and my daughter is currently studying there.
Without exception I have always found the staff including the head teacher to be supportive and caring.
I am amazed that you appear to be the sort of person who is all talk and no action. After all no one is forcing you to send your child to Moorhead and it seems to me that maybe you should do us all a favour and send them to another school.
My children and I are very proud that they are at Moorhead and in my opinion we can do without parents like you.