Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Don't cry for me Accy We-eb. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/dont-cry-for-me-accy-we-eb-17912.html)

katex 09-11-2005 20:58

Don't cry for me Accy We-eb.

Suppose you've all noticed when you request to log out that the site loses all colour and goes pale and grey .. then asks you again if you are sure you wish to log out ? sob, sob.. makes me heart bleed it does. There, there Accyweb will be back .. don't be sad :( Loves you lots.:)

SPUGGIE J 09-11-2005 21:01

Re: Don't cry for me Accy We-eb.

Yes I have seen it but dont get that emotional over it. You feeling alright katex?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

katex 09-11-2005 21:08

I'm absolutely fine Spuggie ... just think clever tactics that's all.. being a drama queen, could not resist a sort of poetic licence to this.

ANNE 09-11-2005 21:11

I to have seen it.
But I usually get thrown off before I have the chance to log out.

Doug 09-11-2005 21:14

Drama Queen...............you an all. This must be something thats catching, :eek: time to leave me thinks. :p

fx: Doug exits thread left. :)

katex 09-11-2005 21:20

Me and all ... who are t'others ? ... hey, am I gettin' to you then. Anne must be getting a mind of it's own then and throwing it's toys out of it's pram. Ha ha.

garinda 09-11-2005 21:22

Why do you log out though?

I just supposed that when I leave the site, it all just closed down until I come back.:)

Doug 09-11-2005 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex
Me and all ... who are t'others ? ... hey, am I gettin' to you then. Anne must be getting a mind of it's own then and throwing it's toys out of it's pram. Ha ha.

God love you Kate, you can get treatment you know.

katex 09-11-2005 21:28

I know .. I''m sad ... hey, stop spreading rumours I'm crazy !!! Garinda.. course it closes down after you gone, you just not there to see it.

SPUGGIE J 09-11-2005 21:31

Quote:

I know .. I''m sad ... hey, stop spreading rumours I'm crazy !!! Garinda.. course it closes down after you gone, you just not there to see it.

Nowt wrong with being a bit crazy it helps sometimes especially on here .
:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D: eek::D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:eek::eek::ee k::D:eek::eek::eek::D:eek:;)

Doug 09-11-2005 21:31

Quote:

No, your not sad. ;) Perhaps you'd like a couple of us to pop round and sit with you for an hour or two? :D :D :D

katex 09-11-2005 21:34

My company is the best of all thank you very much. (sticks tongue out .. words better than icons, don't ya' think ?)

West Ender 09-11-2005 21:35

Why do you log out? There's no need to, you just close it. I only log out of "secure" things, like internet banking etc.

ANNE 09-11-2005 21:36

More like something to do with the little Gemlins or NTL.

katex 09-11-2005 21:41

:o
Quote:

Originally Posted by West Ender
Why do you log out? There's no need to, you just close it. I only log out of "secure" things, like internet banking etc.

I've never tried that, 'cause on other sites, who will be nameless, message politely asking you not to do this as other members may still think you are on site and you are ignoring them or summat .. too afraid to try it here yet.:o