Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   scratch card yourself a holiday..? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/scratch-card-yourself-a-holiday-18561.html)

garinda 16-12-2005 18:17

Re: scratch card yourself a holiday..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
Just to put you out of your misery Gayle I recorded the news for you.

Listening to that link will save me a fortune dialing those premium rate numbers.:)

Thank you, just off for a cold shower now.:eek:

Neil 16-12-2005 18:27

Sorry about the pants quality but I tried to keep the file size down. Just for you Rindy I have changed it for a better quality one.

garinda 16-12-2005 18:30

Quote:

Sorry about the pants quality but I tried to keep the file size down. Just for you Rindy I have changed it for a better quality one.

It did the trick.:)

Any one want to hang a couple of coats on my nipples?;)

Neil 16-12-2005 18:34

I have a straight jacket you can have if you like. It looks about your size

Gayle 17-12-2005 22:16

Quote:

Just to put you out of your misery Gayle I recorded the news for you.

Think I'm going to have to live without hearing this - the volume was too low and even though I put it on the highest setting I still couldn't hear it.

Thanks anyway though!

katex 18-12-2005 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1
has anyone else here got a leaflet saying that houses are going to be selcted at random and if found to be usingthe rcycling system they will recieve a scratch card with the chance to win a safari holiday...?

why not just give me the bloody holiday , i will be that busy having fun shooting big cats i wont be here to even make stuff to recycle :D

On the flip side of this my daughter has recently received a warning letter from the council, that they have searched through her waste and noted that she has dumped empty plastic bottles in her general waste and asking if she was aware that a £ 2.000 fine could be imposed if it happens again !!!
No wonder she freeked at Grandaughter, when she found an empty plastic milk container in the wrong bag.
Who does this search I wonder and what else will they look for ... credit card receipts come to mind.

Neil 18-12-2005 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle
Think I'm going to have to live without hearing this - the volume was too low and even though I put it on the highest setting I still couldn't hear it.

Thanks anyway though!

I think your PC must have a Britcliffe filter built in because its loud enough for me :rolleyes:.

SPUGGIE J 18-12-2005 17:10

Dont know about scratch cards but got a letter saying I had won a timeshare holiday setup till 2069. Dont remember entering it.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: