Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   I miss the old days (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/i-miss-the-old-days-22158.html)

Gayle 02-06-2006 21:09

I miss the old days

I've been posting for over a year now and I have to admit that I miss the old days. I'm not saying that I liked being personally attacked because I didn't but I loved a good, passionate argument.

Perhaps I've stopped being controversial, (I haven't mentioned the Panopticons, the Mela or Drama Festival for a long time) or perhaps we've found common ground in knocking the council. Whatever it is, we need to remedy it fast!

So, have I become less controversial or have we run out of arguments?

Less 02-06-2006 21:13

Re: I miss the old days

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle
I've been posting for over a year now and I have to admit that I miss the old days. I'm not saying that I liked being personally attacked because I didn't but I loved a good, passionate argument.

Perhaps I've stopped being controversial, (I haven't mentioned the Panopticons, the Mela or Drama Festival for a long time) or perhaps we've found common ground in knocking the council. Whatever it is, we need to remedy it fast!

So, have I become less controversial or have we run out of arguments?

Yawn!!!
;)

Gayle 02-06-2006 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less
Yawn!!!
;)

Yeah, I know, that's what I think too!

Less 02-06-2006 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle
Yeah, I know, that's what I think too!

Don't shout too loud Gayle, people don't like it if you aren't normal!
:p

Gayle 02-06-2006 21:19

My biggest fear - being normal!!!!

No, I think I'm going to flounce off or as we renamed it a few weeks ago 'doing a Less'.

Mancie 02-06-2006 21:20

huh? whats a Panopticons? whats a "Mela" yov've lost me there.. but good luck.

Less 02-06-2006 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie
huh? whats a Panopticons? whats a "Mela" yov've lost me there.. but good luck.

Take a look in accywebs archives or at the threads started by Gayle, but please don't go poking too many sticks in those cans of worms!
:engsmil: (it should be a white flag but I can't find one).

Mancie 02-06-2006 21:37

can't really be ar**d scrolling through stuff Less..I could lose to many precious brain cells

garinda 02-06-2006 23:06

You've gone mainstream.:(

Get organising an Asian lezzy festival funded with tax payers money at the top of the Coppice.:D

Mancie 02-06-2006 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda
You've gone mainstream.:(

Get organising an Asian lezzy festival funded with tax payers money at the top of the Coppice.:D

or go really back to the old days organize a hippy cider drinking lookin for magic mushrooms day on the coppice

garinda 02-06-2006 23:44

Quote:

or go really back to the old days organize a hippy cider drinking lookin for magic mushrooms day on the coppice

The mushroom season is over you missed it. It was far out.

Mancie 03-06-2006 00:00

Yep miss those day rindy.. when you were walkin along the coppice and a rabbit would run out and you would say .. hey was that a rabbit? and someone would say no it was a being from the planet jupiter just taking a visit..jesus them mushrooms mixed with cider were a strong combine!

cashman 03-06-2006 00:10

sfunny i can find controversy without to much hardship.:D

Wynonie Harris 03-06-2006 08:18

Quote:

Yep miss those day rindy.. when you were walkin along the coppice and a rabbit would run out and you would say .. hey was that a rabbit? and someone would say no it was a being from the planet jupiter just taking a visit..jesus them mushrooms mixed with cider were a strong combine!

So why did you have to go up the coppice? Just sitting on the deck with Isaac, Florrie and company could be a mind-altering experience, as I'm sure Cashman will agree!

SPUGGIE J 03-06-2006 08:27

To me it seems we have an understanding of what sets other members off, what subjects get the best response/worse responce who can be baited who cant. Basicaly we have become very very comfortable in this little world almost utopia.