Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   T Shirts Accy Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/t-shirts-accy-web-23265.html)

yone 02-08-2006 19:05

T Shirts Accy Web

just a thought and not sure if you do them.... but if not how's about it...
would be a good talking point when on hols and so on....
also be good when having pub meets and so on......

( no not looking for business don't print t shirts )

It would also raise funds for the site.... Yone:

Madhatter 02-08-2006 19:12

Re: T Shirts Accy Web

As long as they don't have roys mug on them :D

Billcat 02-08-2006 19:13

Well, just as my "Trouble" t-shirt was a good conversation starter at the recent AccyWeb mett-up, an AccyWeb shirt might be an ice-breaker over here!

I'd be interested!

Alternatively, an embroidered sew-on (or iron-on) patch couled be produced - then it could be put on whatever shirt, sweatshirt, or other item of clothing you wish. I've had patches made for clubs I belong to here in the US, and they are not terribly expensive.

jimmi5bellies 02-08-2006 19:13

Whey hey !!!!! im back online ,.........

Think it could be a good idea .......

SPUGGIE J 02-08-2006 19:17

An idea that could be profitable if it can get of the ground. I would have one. :D

Madhatter 02-08-2006 19:25

I'd have one too. Roy how much are the t shirts you know nothing about?

SPUGGIE J 02-08-2006 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madhatter
As long as they don't have roys mug on them :D

Well what can you come up with for these t-shirts. A little project to get you out of trouble for a few hours. :p

SPUGGIE J 02-08-2006 19:50

Sod it I might try myself for a laugh this weekend. :D

katex 02-08-2006 19:52

Sure one of our 'male' members had something like this on at the last meet, but lovely thought, however, if you think I am going to walk around with a ..horror-T-SHIRT !! Accyweb logo emblazoned across the front of me chest... forget it !!! :eek:

mez 02-08-2006 19:53

look in buy sell or swop ive just dragged a thread out of the archives for you all to look at ...title "accyweb sweatshirts" thanks

Madhatter 02-08-2006 20:14

I'll put a picture of a nori brick with accrington web circling it.

katex 02-08-2006 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madhatter
I'll put a picture of a nori brick with accrington web circling it.

Would still not entice me to wear Madhatter .. sorry. much as I am proud to be on here chatting away about my heritage .. there are limits for heaven's sake !!

Billcat 02-08-2006 20:17

1 Attachment(s)
Might be nice to include the old municipal arms of Accrington along with accringtonweb.com. Found the file on wikipedia. With a bit of luck, the graphic is attached (first time I've used this feature)

katex 02-08-2006 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billcat
Might be nice to include the old municipal arms of Accrington along with accringtonweb.com. Found the file on wikipedia. With a bit of luck, the graphic is attached (first time I've used this feature)

Typical American view, bet you lot go to bed in yer t-shirts :D

yone 02-08-2006 20:22

there are shed loads of printers on line... but I am sure if the webmaster contacted a local firm ( hence they would get publicity ) then maybe we could get them at a good price... more than raising money it will help promote the site.... hey what do I know I am an idea's person not a dooerrrrrrrr :-) :-)
but I would wear one if tidy enough.... could take it a step further and have car stickers.... ok ok I will stop now: time for a rest :-) good site though I am enjoying it: Yone