Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Prince Charles rumours... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/prince-charles-rumours-2413.html)

Roy 07-11-2003 15:06

Prince Charles rumours...

I'm dieing to know what Prince Charles has allegedly done. Apparently it has been released in italian papers, Jo?

Caz 07-11-2003 15:49

Re: Prince Charles rumours...

Well it's certainly taken the renewed interest in Diana's death out of the headlines hasn't it?  Coincidence?

Presumably whatever the rumour is it has something to do with a sex scandal? Some sources are saying that if true these rumours could even lead to the downfall of the Monarchy.
So what's new. The history books are full of this stuff, and they're still there.

The worst rumour to be proved true would be that Diana was actually disposed of, how could anything else possibly be any worse.

Jo 10-11-2003 07:02

Oh god, it's terrible, but I think you'd censor me, Roy if I posted it. I can send personal messages to anyone interested. It's a real scandal........

Roy 10-11-2003 08:14

well there you go! if anyone is interested then message jo - it certainly is quite a scandal!

lettie 10-11-2003 08:20

Just sent Jo a message,  ::) poor Jo is probably going to be answering messages all day now.

Jo 10-11-2003 08:22

Never had so much mail in fact!! Feel really popular, better than my birthday, this!! he he!! ;D

mez 10-11-2003 08:36

thanks jo  just sent you an im , im not suprised /// :o

Ernie 10-11-2003 10:31

I just sent you a PM Jo, Thanks!

janet 10-11-2003 10:36

Thanks jo,one hell of a story its bound to hit the press over here. People are out to discredit the royal family yet again.

Caz 10-11-2003 16:07

Well I've just got round to reading today's Express, and the outline of this story is in there, (minus the sordid details).
It's also being talked about "hypothetically" on Richard & Judy.

So what is the point of keeping this injunction in place?
It's only allowing even more lurid speculation to occur.
???

littlemo 10-11-2003 18:18

yup, we know the sordid details over here!

Mik Dickinson 10-11-2003 20:28

Not heard anything in Germany let me know whats going on guys

Mik Dickinson 11-11-2003 20:14

Well it finally hit the press here today.Needless to say if its all true the prince has made a real Charly of himself.Sorry about the pun

Tealeaf 12-11-2003 07:19

What I want to know is this - and it's the question that I asked Jo - was safe sex practised? Were condoms worn, and if so, what sort? If not, why not? - these people have responsibilities & should set an example...

Apparently, the Italian Papers have not been able to provide the answer. Thats a shame really. Can you imagine if you're a Johnny manufacturer and you've this as your product placement...as Jo (Marketing Expert) will tell you..WOW!!!!!!!

HarryX 12-11-2003 07:47

What a bunch of old washer woman.. gossip mongering.

Anybody feel like sticking up for there country?  No?  oh well :(

Apologies to any old washer women reading :)