Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Super Nanny Blair to spend £4m (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/super-nanny-blair-to-spend-4m-26022.html)

Doug 22-11-2006 00:30

Super Nanny Blair to spend £4m

Tony Blair “I don't believe any government can ignore parents' cries for help”

The prime minister and three government ministers revealed on Tuesday radical plans to support parents of children who are involved in anti-social behaviour.

The £4m pilot scheme across 77 areas will involve parenting experts providing families with evidence-based parenting classes or one to one support where the parents say they have lost control of their children.

Frontline staff, such as social workers or teachers, will offer the service as an early intervention to avoid families ending up being served with parenting orders or anti-social behaviour orders (ASBO) by the courts.

Tony Blair said "an overwhelming majority" of people would welcome outside assistance.

"This should be no surprise given the huge popularity of all those television programmes in which experts help parents with their problem kids. So I don't believe any government, particularly one determined to tackle anti-social behaviour, can ignore parents' cries for help.

"The nanny state argument applied to this is just rubbish. No-one's talking about interfering in a normal family life. But life isn't normal if you've got 12-year-olds out every night drinking and creating a nuisance on the street with their parents either not knowing or not caring. In these cases, a bit of nannying with sticks and carrots is what the local community needs," he said.

chav1 22-11-2006 02:55

Re: Super Nanny Blair to spend £4m

and if super nannys dont work he can copy a few other TV show formats..

maybe send them to Hogan knows best and let an ageing wrestler sort them out

maybe put them all in teh jungle and make them eat horrible things

maybe put them all in a house and the public vote them out each week on who they think has behaved teh best

maybe make them sing and have simon cowel pick on them and sharon osbourne kiss their arses with lots of kind words

maybe put them all on jerry springer and let them all kick teh crap out of each other

or teh best idea of them all copy the film running man and have them all hunted down and killed for fun :D

I SWEAR TONY BLAIR HAS LOST THE BLOODY PLOT

Mancie 22-11-2006 03:01

you lot crack me up! you moan about nothing being done.. then you moan when something is done.. then you moan about the things to moan about.. then you start moaning about the things you were moaning about in the first place!

chav1 22-11-2006 03:03

aww come on u call that somthing been done teh TV show may work on posh families kids but let ssee how these super nannies get on with propper families

can you actlauly see a kid with asbos flowing out his arse been scared when hes told a super nanny is going to sort him out lol

Mancie 22-11-2006 03:06

ok Chav. you know all the answers.. so get yourself elected

chav1 22-11-2006 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 338391)
ok Chav. you know all the answers.. so get yourself elected

tried it but my policy on killing cats lost me loads of votes :mad:

Mancie 22-11-2006 03:11

yeah I recall that band "Chav killed the cat"..

chav1 22-11-2006 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 338394)
yeah I recall that band "Chav killed the cat"..

i was gonna say be carefull when talking cats coz teh karma takes a hit but for now you can say what you like coz you cant give or take karma :D

either that or teh buttons moved :confused:

Mancie 22-11-2006 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 338396)
i was gonna say be carefull when talking cats coz teh karma takes a hit but for now you can say what you like coz you cant give or take karma :D

either that or teh buttons moved :confused:

Crikey.. some of you really get involved with the karma and power stuff.. its not real bruv.. its only chat forum power!.. get a grip son.

steeljack 22-11-2006 05:46

1 Attachment(s)
only one way to cure ADD.......six of the best

chav1 23-11-2006 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 338402)
only one way to cure ADD.......six of the best

teh beautifull thing is somone with this made up dissease ADD wont be paying attention so you could probably beat them all day and say your only up to number 3 :D

WillowTheWhisp 23-11-2006 15:28

It's not like the TV show 'Supernanny'! :D Just had visions of some 6ft tall teenage yobbo sitting on 'the naughty step'.

Maybe a boot camp would be better idea. They seem to work in the US.

Doug 23-11-2006 15:58

Supernanny my arse. We need to be able to commit the bu**ers to 3 years Military Service in the front line so they can experience aggression themselves. OK, so one or two chav’s may get nailed, at least we’ll have some room at the nick for the illegal immigrants.