Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Over the Pond! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/over-the-pond-26820.html)

Billcat 15-12-2006 14:31

Over the Pond!

Well, I'll be away from AccyWeb for some time - BUT, for a very good reason. Flying to the UK tomorrow to visit with Pendy and David. :alright: About six nights in London, the up to Ossy for the holidays. Don't expect to have much access to a computer; also, why spend time posting when there are real live AccyWebbers to hoist a pint with?

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you!:Banane35:

SPUGGIE J 15-12-2006 14:36

Re: Over the Pond!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billcat (Post 351939)
Well, I'll be away from AccyWeb for some time - BUT, for a very good reason. Flying to the UK tomorrow to visit with Pendy and David. :alright: About six nights in London, the up to Ossy for the holidays. Don't expect to have much access to a computer; also, why spend time posting when there are real live AccyWebbers to hoist a pint with?

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you!:Banane35:

Hope you enjoy yourself billcat. Sadley I wont be able to raise a pint with you but maybe sometime in the near furure it will happen. :)

Tealeaf 15-12-2006 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billcat (Post 351939)
About six nights in London, the up to Ossy for the holidays. Don't expect to have much access to a computer; :Banane35:

Very true. Neither computer in london is currently working.

Billcat 15-12-2006 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 351945)

Hi Tealeaf - I'm sure I could find a computer, but I'd rather spend my vacation time enjoying the UK and the people I meet.

SPUGGIE J 15-12-2006 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 351945)

Talk nicely to Santa and you might get a new one. :D

Tealeaf 15-12-2006 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billcat (Post 351949)
Hi Tealeaf - I'm sure I could find a computer, but I'd rather spend my vacation time enjoying the UK and the people I meet.

You never know who you might meet early next week.

bullseyebarb 15-12-2006 14:49

Have fun, Billcat. Hope the journey goes smoothly.

LancYorkYankee 15-12-2006 14:49

Yeah go ahead Billcat, rub it in to all us Accywebbers stuck over here:bangh8: :bangh8: :s_cry: ! I envy you but do hope you have a nice trip back to your home. Represent us well me compatriot!

Brian

Billcat 15-12-2006 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 351951)
You never know who you might meet early next week.

Displaced Accringtonians in London?;)

lettie 15-12-2006 16:14

Have a good journey Billcat. Looking forward to meeting you at the Accyweb Christmas Bash..:D

cashman 15-12-2006 23:17

safe journey billcat,will be nice to see you again.;)

garinda 15-12-2006 23:22

Glad you won't have access to a computer over the festive season, as it will give me a chance to catch up in the quiz. Can't you stop over in Culpeper and collect the Virginians as well?:D

Have a good trip. I shall look forward to raising a glass of Christmas cheer with you, as we have both been invited to a few of the same drinkie poo get togethers.:D

Billcat 16-12-2006 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 352381)
Glad you won't have access to a computer over the festive season, as it will give me a chance to catch up in the quiz. Can't you stop over in Culpeper and collect the Virginians as well?:D

Have a good trip. I shall look forward to raising a glass of Christmas cheer with you, as we have both been invited to a few of the same drinkie poo get togethers.:D

I shall look forward to toasting your health, Garinda!

Of course, you and I are running neck and neck in the quiz, but my travels should allow you an advantage. Racked another 10/10 today - but slow! Can't help you with the fellow south of the Mason-Dixon line, though!

mez 16-12-2006 07:49

bill if you want to keep up with rindy in the quiz there's an internet cafe nr pendy's i used it last year when i stayed with them , its on the right as you come out of the flat .

garinda 16-12-2006 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mez (Post 352599)
bill if you want to keep up with rindy in the quiz there's an internet cafe nr pendy's i used it last year when i stayed with them , its on the right as you come out of the flat .

...and when you come up with Pendy to Ossy there's another one...but I'm not letting you in! I need every advantage I can muster this month.:D