Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Lady Diana Inquest (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/lady-diana-inquest-29031.html)

Mancie 06-03-2007 22:19

Lady Diana Inquest

Here we go again.. yet another Inquest/Investigation into the accident that caused the death of Diana due to start soon...when will people get a grip and realise that tragic accidents can happen to the beautiful and famous just as they can happen to anyone else?

It was a car crash... thousands happen every day.

Neil 06-03-2007 22:21

Re: Lady Diana Inquest

A couple of hundred years ago she would have lost her head for being married to the future king and putting it about a bit.

grannyclaret 06-03-2007 22:22

no .i think she was murdered,,,i always have done...

chav1 06-03-2007 22:22

i think the worst culprit for dragging this story up is the mirror i dont think they have not had her in the first 3 pages since the day of the crash :rolleyes:

the worlds moved on , somone else is holding aids victims hands now and the papers have jordan as the new face of the UK's biggest slapper

cashman 06-03-2007 22:36

no matter wether it was a crash or a hit covered up i think an open inquest is merited, but bet they cant summon the you know whos to it.;)

grannyclaret 06-03-2007 22:39

you mean prince philip and charlie,,, i agree

cashman 06-03-2007 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 393781)
you mean prince philip and charlie,,, i agree

my lips are sealed granny.:s_basque:

Mancie 06-03-2007 22:47

Ok.. what are you getting at?...Philip and The Prince of Wales hired someone to crash into the car Di and the others were travelling in...then the scence of the crash was "cleaned up" by MI5 and the French secret service... all the agents and anyone else have been "liquidated"..so as to leave no holes in this master plan?..... it's a pity Danger Mouse retired.. he would have got to the bottom of it! :D

grannyclaret 06-03-2007 22:49

time will tell.......

Mancie 06-03-2007 22:58

That's the thing granny...will time tell?... even after yet another inquest finds that it was an accident...there will always be writers/editors ready to make a few quid out of the more gullible and starry eyed folks.

shillelagh 06-03-2007 23:04

Its 10 years since why cant they just leave it alone

junetta 06-03-2007 23:11

I must admit that the first thing I said when I heard the news was 'they've topped her'.

It would have been the perfect end for the Royal Family, leaving Charles free to marry his Camilla, but, having watched several programmes on the subject, I can't see how they could have timed it so well.

I still have my doubts but...................

Where has this inquest come from? I thought the last one was the end of it.

garinda 06-03-2007 23:13

If it wasn't for that nasty little weasle Mohamed Al Fayed stirring it up, this would have been layed to rest nearly a decade ago, and we wouldn't be having another inquest costing an estimated nine million pounds.

As tragic as it was, this won't bring anyone who died that night back to life.

shillelagh 06-03-2007 23:18

I was coming back from Ireland from a funeral when my sis turned the radio on at 4.30am to listen to the news. We didnt believe it when we heard it. Its about time that it was finished. Everyone has got on with their lives. Harry & William have grown up and dont want or need to have this all rehashed again.

Mancie 06-03-2007 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 393800)
If it wasn't for that nasty little weasle Mohamed Al Fayed stirring it up, this would have been layed to rest nearly a decade ago, and we wouldn't be having another inquest costing an estimated nine million pounds.

As tragic as it was, this won't bring anyone who died that night back to life.

As far as Al Fayed goes I can understand a father not accepting the death of his son... Al Fayed (as weathy as he maybe) is not the problem... it's the constant need for the media to sell papers/TV programmes.. the knowledge that money is to be made.
Some bods have suggested the "paparazzi" led to these deaths..are the "paparazzi" just the camera men?... it's the media we all read.