Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Sex offender goes free (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/sex-offender-goes-free-33093.html)

shillelagh 23-08-2007 17:20

Sex offender goes free

BBC NEWS | England | Bristol | Man escapes jail for sex attacks

How sick is that? He should have been put away for a long while. The youngest child 18 months old how sick can you get.

BERNADETTE 23-08-2007 17:23

Re: Sex offender goes free

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 463579)
BBC NEWS | England | Bristol | Man escapes jail for sex attacks

How sick is that? He should have been put away for a long while. The youngest child 18 months old how sick can you get.

Another example of this barmy world that we live in, it is absolutely disgusting. He should be locked away and the key thrown away!!!:mad:

MargaretR 23-08-2007 17:25

Police are to appeal against that lenient sentence.
His wife left the court with him holding hands but not looking very happy - cant understand women who 'stand by' a man like that

cashman 23-08-2007 17:32

unbelievable!!! also his church is sticking by this pervert as well as his STUPID wife.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jimmi5bellies 23-08-2007 17:47

I hope one of his victims seeks him out when they are older.

***Mr D*** 23-08-2007 18:15

Dont get me started.

PATHETIC.:mad::mad::mad:

LancYorkYankee 23-08-2007 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies (Post 463588)
I hope one of his victims seeks him out when they are older.

Better yet, I hope one of the victims parents, grandparents, cousins, siblings, uncles, aunts, seek him out NOW! What a terrible nightmare to live with and worse knowing the miscrient still walks the streets freely!

Brian

shillelagh 23-08-2007 19:51

His own sister is disgusted with him and wanted him put away. I wonder if any of her kids were abused by him? When she was interviewed she mentioned closure for the victims. I'd kill him if i had kids and he did that to mine.

jimmi5bellies 23-08-2007 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee (Post 463598)
Better yet, I hope one of the victims parents, grandparents, cousins, siblings, uncles, aunts, seek him out NOW! What a terrible nightmare to live with and worse knowing the miscrient still walks the streets freely!

Brian

I couldnt agree more with you.

cmonstanley 23-08-2007 21:06

i wonder with this lenient sentence is the judge a:mad::mad: sympathiser[if you know what i mean]:mad::mad:

BERNADETTE 23-08-2007 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 463683)
i wonder with this lenient sentence is the judge a:mad::mad: sympathiser[if you know what i mean]:mad::mad:

He shouldn't be a blasted judge whoever he is, how can a pathetic excuse like that be called a sentence?:mad: