Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Little Anty Things (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/little-anty-things-40158.html)

junetta 07-06-2008 22:16

Little Anty Things

I´m being plagued by these little bugs which are no bigger than a pin head. They run around in columns just like ants but are too small to see their legs.

I´ve gutted my kitchen today in the hope of killing off the little blighters but they are still about. Horrid things!!

blazey 07-06-2008 22:21

Re: Little Anty Things

Quote:

Originally Posted by junetta (Post 589203)
I´m being plagued by these little bugs which are no bigger than a pin head. They run around in columns just like ants but are too small to see their legs.

I´ve gutted my kitchen today in the hope of killing off the little blighters but they are still about. Horrid things!!

Maybe they are baby ants!

cashman 07-06-2008 22:22

think positive june, theres always a bright side...........it could be worse,it could be MY kitchen.:D;)

blazey 07-06-2008 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 589211)
think positive june, theres always a bright side...........it could be worse,it could be MY kitchen.:D;)

They probably wouldn't even want to live in MY kitchen, it is disgusting at the moment!

junetta 07-06-2008 22:35

Mine is spotless now..........apart from three thousand little folk.

I think I need to get out more as they are getting to me. I watched a little army walk up the wall earlier and it just disappeared. One good thing, at least they aren´t cockies.

cashman 07-06-2008 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by junetta (Post 589220)
Mine is spotless now..........apart from three thousand little folk.

I think I need to get out more as they are getting to me. I watched a little army walk up the wall earlier and it just disappeared. One good thing, at least they aren´t cockies.

ask at yer local ferriteria june, ive found em pretty clued up.:)

junetta 07-06-2008 22:42

Good idea Cashy, I´ll go and ask on Monday...........anyone know the Spanish for ´little anty things´?

Bye the way, mate. I saw Joan earlier and she said she was waiting for a reply to her email x

MargaretR 07-06-2008 23:12

cockroaches come in all sizes - there are several varieties - suggest googling for pics

grannyclaret 07-06-2008 23:14

We Had Loads A Few Weeks Ago,,we Got Some Gell,that Mick Recomended,,it Worked Like A Charm,,,but I Have Fogotten What It Was Called Now....

grannyclaret 07-06-2008 23:17

Just Had A Look Back,,,it Was Called Nippon,and I Got It From Wilkinsons,,,

Bonnyboy 07-06-2008 23:19

When I was in the merchant Navy cockroaches were always to be found hovering around the various drinking fountains on the ship. Just about everyone I sailed with called them “Jaspers” I don’t know why. I still call them that today…any ideas why they called them that, I never asked at the time :D

BERNADETTE 07-06-2008 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 589236)
Just Had A Look Back,,,it Was Called Nippon,and I Got It From Wilkinsons,,,

Granny June is in Spain so a trip to Wilkinsons could be very expensive(unless they have outlets in Spain):p

grannyclaret 07-06-2008 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 589242)
Granny June is in Spain so a trip to Wilkinsons could be very expensive(unless they have outlets in Spain):p

oooh i diddent realise... i am sat here drinking a nice bottle of wine,,so thats my excuse,,,:):):)

BERNADETTE 07-06-2008 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 589243)
oooh i diddent realise... i am sat here drinking a nice bottle of wine,,so thats my excuse,,,:):):)

Good on you I am drinking wine as well:D

WillowTheWhisp 08-06-2008 07:42

We've got little any things at church too. I hate the beggars. They seem to be immune to Nippon because they are just ignoring it. :(