Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Phew (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/phew-42182.html)

K.S.H 28-08-2008 17:17

Phew

Been a cracking day today hasn't it, better late than never, hope it stay's for the weekend Posted via Mobile Device

lancsdave 28-08-2008 17:18

Re: Phew

Is it not a bit early to be drunk ? :D

K.S.H 28-08-2008 17:26

Re: Season Ticket

Not drunk yet, going to a theakston sampling and tasting night though in a few mins ! Do i take it that it wasn't very sunny in good old accy today?
Off now for some old peculiar and bombadier and what ever else they force down my neck<i>Posted via Mobile Device</i>

Lilly 28-08-2008 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624198)
Been a cracking day today hasn't it, better late than never, hope it stay's for the weekend Posted via Mobile Device

Ha. Oh yes...lots of lovely cloud and drizzle...fabulous! :D

WillowTheWhisp 28-08-2008 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624201)
Do i take it that it wasn't very sunny in good old accy today?

Very damp all day here. That fine sort of rain that really wets you.

Sparkologist 28-08-2008 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624201)
Not drunk yet, going to a theakston sampling and tasting night though in a few mins !

Would you happen to be in Masham, on your hols?

K.S.H 28-08-2008 20:23

I'm away but not in Masham - wheres that!
Sorry wasn't thinking, only a couple of hour away and thought sunny old Accy would be getting something similar.
Anyway, back to the theakston night, wasn't drunk when I posted earlier, not drunk now but must have had the beer goggles on last night when I see the flyer about the Theakston night, all I see was Thur 25th, thought the date was about right, turns out it's 25th Sept!! still managed a pint of bombadier before they ran out and a few bitters after :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Sparkologist 28-08-2008 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624267)
I'm away but not in Masham - wheres that!

Masham, North Yorkshire. About 20 mins drive north of Ripon. Also the spiritual home of Theakstons Ales, XB being my favourite thirst quencher from their stable.

The Old Peculiar is brewed under licence at the Theakstons brewery but is in fact to a recipie developed by Space Aliens. I'm convinced of this because whenever I drink it, the Little Green Men swoop down from the heavens, abduct me, take me for a couple of laps around the galaxy then steal my memory. :o:D

K.S.H 28-08-2008 20:50

I know where it is, did you not see the ! :)
Any Theakston ales worth drinking, don't think I've ever had a bad one, there a good bottled beer but can't beat them when you get it on draught.
Think back, when you've been travelling round space there was a guy sat opposite you - that was me :) been on that trip many times, didn't think I was coming back once when I mixed it with Slalom D

I'll look into it when I get home but would anyone be interested in a brewery tour if they do one?
Posted via Mobile Device

Eric 28-08-2008 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624198)

Damn right! A beautiful day and it looks like the weekend will be "cracking" too:D And with snow just around the corner, it's good to have these late summer days;)

jaysay 29-08-2008 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 624327)
Damn right! A beautiful day and it looks like the weekend will be "cracking" too:D And with snow just around the corner, it's good to have these late summer days;)

Were the Grizzlies out sunbathing as well Eric, getting ready for the big sleep:D

Sparkologist 29-08-2008 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 624289)

I'll look into it when I get home but would anyone be interested in a brewery tour if they do one?
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh ...'kin 'ell, aye! What a top idea. An Accyweb ride-out!

emamum 29-08-2008 21:31

I AM BOILING!!!have been all day, ive got a vest top (and pants!! lol) and all the windows open and i'm still too hot. Provi woman came earlier and said i look pregnant dunno wether to be happy or offended lol

Royboy39 29-08-2008 21:46

Still plenty of flesh on Lavante Pete........What say you?