Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Looking for patients.... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/looking-for-patients-45450.html)

nicola68 09-02-2009 13:55

Looking for patients....

Hi there,
Let me explain I am a second year student at UCLAN studying a BSc in Homeopathic medicine, as part of my course I need to find some patients for my 3rd year studies.
These cases will be treated in the strictest confidence and there is no consultation charge only a nominal fee for the prescribed remedy. Some information, the initial consultation takes between 1hr and 15 mins to 2 hrs then a follow up consultation about a month later to she how it is progressing takes about 35-45 mins..

Homeopathy can treat anything, from the common cold, sinus problems, hayfever, athritis, ezcema to more chronic problems. I am looking for patients from August onwards. I know this is a little early but I thought I'd sound you all out (and I need to get prepared it's not that long off!!!!).

If you are interested PM me and I will forward you some links as to what Homeopathy can do for you...

Thanks
Nicola
x

P.S. I would also like to know what your thoughts are on the subject ???

MargaretR 09-02-2009 14:03

Re: Looking for patients....

I am well underway with a DIY programme using Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional medicine: an introduction

I know people who have used homeopathy with success
The Royal family use them don't they?

I am a fan of alternative medicine - good luck :)

nicola68 09-02-2009 15:13

Thanks for that Margaret, yes the Royals use homeopathy. Good Luck with your programme, nutritional therapy is excellent...
Nicola
x

Margaret Pilkington 10-02-2009 12:07

I have been treated by Nicola (for some irritating minor ailments) with good results.

I do have to tell you though that Nicola is my daughter.......but I don't want you thinking I would promote her skills if I didn't think they would work.

Margaret Pilkington 10-02-2009 12:11

and before anyone asks.....No...it wasn't Thrush :)

garinda 10-02-2009 12:17

When I was twenty one I was successfully treated by a homeopath, after two operations to cure a Pilonidal sinus at the base of my spine had failed.

Highly recommended as an alternative to convential cures.

MargaretR 10-02-2009 12:22

My grandaughter was greatly helped through childhood asthma by homeopathy.
She grew out of it, as many do, but I am convinced that her life was improved by it at the time.

My (now ex) daughter in law had a box of homeopathic remedies to hand and when I was doing 'granny duty' I was instructed to use it.
I only needed to once - and witnessed a quick return to 'comfort status' of a painful wasp sting on my granddaughters big toe.

When my body returns to normal functioning via nutritional therapy, it will be an alternative medicine that I will consider using to overcome any future health problems.

Margaret Pilkington 10-02-2009 13:11

I have a box of homeopathic remedies which I take with me when I go away with Ma.
They have proved invaluable at times.

nicola68 11-02-2009 13:23

:) Just a quick Thank You to all who have read this thread and those who have replied to my request for patients.
thanks,
nicola
x

garinda 11-02-2009 14:39

Good luck with finding people to help.

Thanks to your mum's tip off, I shall report back how the remedy you've kindly sent to me for insomnia works.

:)

garinda 12-02-2009 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 678438)
Good luck with finding people to help.

Thanks to your mum's tip off, I shall report back how the remedy you've kindly sent to me for insomnia works.

:)

The remedy for insomnia arrived in the post today. Thank you so much.

Ironically I'm sleeping at the moment. The next time I'm on a cycle where I don't sleep at all for up to 72 hours, I shall try the remedy and report back my findings.

Thanks once again, it's very kind of you, and of Marg P to tip you off.:)

Less 12-02-2009 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 677981)
and before anyone asks.....No...it wasn't Thrush :)

When I was married I was hen-pecked, is that the same sort of thing?

http://planetsmilies.net/violent-smiley-1424.gif

Margaret Pilkington 12-02-2009 12:00

Well I am married, and have been for 42 years...but I don't reckon I am henpecked. If I haven't learned to control the rooster by now I should be giving it up...shouldn't I:)?

nicola68 17-02-2009 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 678790)
The remedy for insomnia arrived in the post today. Thank you so much.

Ironically I'm sleeping at the moment. The next time I'm on a cycle where I don't sleep at all for up to 72 hours, I shall try the remedy and report back my findings.

Thanks once again, it's very kind of you, and of Marg P to tip you off.:)

Gary I just hope that when you use it you get the desired effect...

I would like to remind people that i am still looking for patients, as are my fellow students so if it is better having a consultation with someone out the area I can arrange that also.. Us Alternative Medicine students need a bit of help as we can't rely on the NHS for patients....

Thanks
Nicola:)
x

garinda 11-11-2009 17:57

Well after being helped with insomnia, Nicola is treating me as a guinea pig patient/case study.

Parkinson's disease affects the muscles in my throat, and as well as making me speak more quietly, means I also get chronic indigestion, and have to take 3/6 Rennies per day.

After a consultation the remedy supplied has had a dramatic effect. It works quickly and effectively. It's nothing short of miraculous.

I'm just about to start taking the prescribed remedy that's been made to help me as a whole, and if the effects are as helpful as the first remedy, I can't wait to begin.

I'd highly recommend Nicola, who besides having a thorough knowledge of homeopathy, is a very nice person to get along with.

Thank you.