Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   I don't believe this one (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/i-dont-believe-this-one-52022.html)

jaysay 27-02-2010 15:03

I don't believe this one

BBC News - Euro MPs approve allowance boost
Thank god The Tory, Labour and UKIP groups IN Brussels opposed this, there is just no shame with these greedy bastards is there, about more money for staff why don't they work a bit harder and earn the money they're already paid:mad: :mad::mad:

cashman 27-02-2010 15:21

Re: I don't believe this one

why thank god?:confused: its approved anyway.:(

jaysay 27-02-2010 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 792536)
why thank god?:confused: its approved anyway.:(

It may just show that our lot might be learning, or maybe not:rolleyes:

MargaretR 27-02-2010 16:10

Nigel Farage is standing for election in the Uk Parliament, and leaving the EU parliament.

Now there is a man worth voting for.
Just watch him tear strips off Gordo here
YouTube - UKIP MEP Nigel Farage stunning attack on PM Gordon Brown !!! - March 2009

If elected BBC Parliament Tv would be topping viewing ratings:D

accyman 27-02-2010 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 792553)
It may just show that our lot might be learning, or maybe not:rolleyes:

nah its just too soon to be acting greedy after the expences scandals

if they hadnt have happened they woulda voted approving it to which i have no doubts what so ever

Wynonie Harris 27-02-2010 16:27

Whatever you think of his party, Nigel Farage hit the nail right on the head there...brilliant speech. No wonder the gurning, twitching incompetent was grinning in an embarrased fashion!

Wynonie Harris 27-02-2010 16:46

Strange, Bernard Dawson was here a minute or so ago...I would've thought he'd be falling over himself to put us in the picture about all the benefits of our membership of the EU. Never mind, maybe Claytonender (another one of the small but intrepid band of "yes" voters in Garinda's EU poll) will tell us! ;)

Wynonie Harris 27-02-2010 19:48

Come on then, Accyweb Europhiles, where are you? Don't you want to tell us about the many advantages of being in the EU?

Sssshhhh.... ;)

DaveinGermany 27-02-2010 21:52

Wyn, I think you may have made one little spelling mistake there fella, you forgot the Dis in front of the advantages, still nothing to worry about though eh ? :) as you said I'm sure they'll get back to you.

cashman 27-02-2010 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 792705)
Wyn, I think you may have made one little spelling mistake there fella, you forgot the Dis in front of the advantages, still nothing to worry about though eh ? :) as you said I'm sure they'll get back to you.

Doubt if there that daft dave.:D

DaveinGermany 27-02-2010 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 792709)
Doubt if there that daft dave.:D

So not daft enough to come back & answer Wyn, but will happily support Europe ?? somewhat of an oxymoron that , well as Alice did say Curiouser & Curiouser !

Wynonie Harris 27-02-2010 22:22

They'll be along presently to give a spirited defence of the EU. After all ,that's what they and their party believe in and they obviously have the courage of their convictions...don't they?

cashman 27-02-2010 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 792721)
They'll be along presently to give a spirited defence of the EU. After all ,that's what they and their party believe in and they obviously have the courage of their convictions...don't they?

I support the E.U. fer 1 simple reason.......... it winds folk up.:D

Wynonie Harris 27-02-2010 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 792723)
I support the E.U. fer 1 simple reason.......... it winds folk up.:D

Been wound up quite enough today, thank you! ;)

accyman 27-02-2010 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 792655)
Come on then, Accyweb Europhiles, where are you? Don't you want to tell us about the many advantages of being in the EU?

Sssshhhh.... ;)

its saved a lot of bloodshed

after germany starting two world wars and killing millions they changed tactics and took over with paperwork

that is about the only advantage of been in the EU that i can see and believe me scraping teh barrell dosnt even begin to describe it