Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Its official (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/its-official-52622.html)

cmonstanley 06-04-2010 05:45

Its official

officially may the sixth election day.who else is excited,i love election time anylising mps having to work for living etc.staying up all night.holiday reqest form in for the seventh..yeeeeehaaaa

:D:D:D:rolleyes::D

jaysay 06-04-2010 09:14

Re: Its official

Think you need to get out more CS,:D I for one will be missing news programs for the next 5 weeks, looks like the Discovery Channel is in for some hammer:rolleyes:

andrewb 06-04-2010 09:17

I thought Gordon was going to jump out of the car and run off half way to the palace. :D

Less 06-04-2010 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewb (Post 803919)
I thought Gordon was going to jump out of the car and run off half way to the palace. :D

No need, he went to see the real Queen not a drama queen like you.:D

lancsdave 06-04-2010 09:28

I wish I could afford a 5 week holiday abroad starting today

andrewb 06-04-2010 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 803921)
No need, he went to see the real Queen not a drama queen like you.:D

Oh it's not just drama queens! :D

MargaretR 06-04-2010 09:33

Prolonging hibernation with the TV off may become acceptable to more people.
WOW - I might even be regarded as normal :D

Taggy 06-04-2010 09:33

Time to watch my Frasier re-runs i think!!;)

Best Regards - Taggy

jaysay 06-04-2010 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 803930)
Prolonging hibernation with the TV off may become acceptable to more people.
WOW - I might even be regarded as normal :D

Steady on Margaret, Steady on Lass:D

jaysay 06-04-2010 10:39

Its only the first day and the BBC have cancelled all their morning schedule for a News Special, what flaming news, we've known for ages the election was on the 6th May, if this is a sample of what to expect until early June ( they'll be analysing the result for weeks after the election) Think it'll be CNN or Fox for important world news, stuff BBC and ITV:(:(:(:(

jaysay 06-04-2010 11:17

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multime...85_705002a.jpg
This seems in keeping for today:D

Less 06-04-2010 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewb (Post 803929)
Oh it's not just drama queens! :D

I just did a long and perceptive post about how you talk Reindeer droppings, (yes I know before you correct me, wrong time of year for Reindeer's, but what the hey we both know you do),

If it's not just 'drama queens', please tell us, but don't miss out your proof, we look forward to a four page explanation that can be marked down and give you an extra term at Uni', at least it will protect anyone that has a 'proper job' for another 13 weeks.

Can we stop now? you are so Crass I no longer wish to educate you.:mad:

Gayle 06-04-2010 16:27

Who reckons we should have seperate threads to post questions to each of the parties about their policies. Only people who are actually in the know should answer any of the questions, that means no speculation or discussion about their believability :D

I'll start them if the mods are ok with making sure that abuse and speculation are deleted.

What do you think?

Less 06-04-2010 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle (Post 804070)
Who reckons we should have seperate threads to post questions to each of the parties about their policies. Only people who are actually in the know should answer any of the questions, that means no speculation or discussion about their believability :D

I'll start them if the mods are ok with making sure that abuse and speculation are deleted.

What do you think?

You've got no chance, 'wheat and chaff', just 'cos you believe it to be so makes it so.

That is made even worse by speculators that have been wrongly done to, but must be heard.

I said,

specula... Oh! forget it he who spits his dum dum out furthest will win, no matter how much control you try to enforce.

in an ideal world no prob', but then, in an ideal world, Who would need to vote?
:p

jaysay 07-04-2010 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle (Post 804070)

What do you think?

Well considering that any news channels are baned in my home until the 1st of June, don't expect me to chip in, its all down to Andrew:D