Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Vote Labour my Brothers and Sisters! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/vote-labour-my-brothers-and-sisters-53093.html)

Mancie 06-05-2010 03:41

Vote Labour my Brothers and Sisters!

don't let the tories get into you.. lets not have them caw back all we have!..do the right thing this day.. for England
YouTube - Henry V- Speech

cmonstanley 06-05-2010 05:07

Re: Vote Labour my Brothers and Sisters!

and if you want to keep the bbc internet news free.remember murdoch is backing the tories for a reason.

Mancie 06-05-2010 06:37

all those ordinary folk will be short on clothing for the next few years if the tories get back in power :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLHUThBib8

Wynonie Harris 06-05-2010 08:37

"Brothers and sisters" :D ...strewth, Mancie, you get more like "Citizen Smith" everyday. Popular Front for the Liberation of Bermondsey? ;)

jaysay 06-05-2010 08:42

Its okay Wyn the young men in their white coats are coming to take him away:rolleyes:

steeljack 06-05-2010 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 812584)
all those ordinary folk will be short on clothing for the next few years if the tories get back in power :d

YouTube - Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners (HQ Audio)

and 30 years on they have all grown up to be BMW driving, white wine sipping, cheese nibble eating Tories living in East Grinstead ;) :D

Tealeaf 06-05-2010 17:40

[QUOTE=Mancie;812572]don't let the tories get into you.. lets not have them caw back all we have!..do the right thing this day.. for England
/QUOTE]

More like vote Labour for Poland and Pakistan.

DaveinGermany 06-05-2010 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 812602)
"Brothers and sisters" :D ...strewth, Mancie, you get more like "Citizen Smith" everyday. Popular Front for the Liberation of Bermondsey? ;)

"Wolfie" Smith of the Tooting Popular Frront & now the new leader of the Peoples Revolution "Badger" Mancie :s_basque: Oh Deary, Deary me ! The Revolution is likely to last as long as the Boozers open, then it's off home with a carry out Curry & a six pack ! long live the Revolution ! :drink: :s_aim1:

garinda 06-05-2010 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 812602)

'Twas Tooting, SW17, actually.

I took over the manor from Wolfie, or as his bird's mother used to call him, Foxy, in the eighties.

:D

Tealeaf 06-05-2010 23:39

Mancie is Bermondsey. For those with long memories, it is the constituency where Peter Thatchell once stood for Labour but was rubbished by the Lib-dems as a gay; Simon Hughes won the seat and as held it for years, And guess what? he's a gay, too!

garinda 06-05-2010 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 812861)
Mancie is Bermondsey. For those with long memories, it is the constituency where Peter Thatchell once stood for Labour but was rubbished by the Lib-dems as a gay; Simon Hughes won the seat and as held it for years, And guess what? he's a gay, too!

Yes that nice Liberal Simon Hughes, who fought one of the dirtiest elections of the twentieth century, using every possible homophobic tactic to smear Thatchell, and ultimately win the seat, all the while taking deliveries of propoganda round the back himself.

He did apologise apparently, nearly twenty years later, so he's got lovely manners for a hypocrite.

Tealeaf 06-05-2010 23:50

Typical Lib-Dem scum, if you ask me.

Boeing Guy 07-05-2010 08:08

Mancie has been very quiet overnight, come on Mancie, give us your wisdom, its more fun than Mandelsons...

garinda 07-05-2010 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 812913)
Mancie has been very quiet overnight, come on Mancie, give us your wisdom, its more fun than Mandelsons...

I'm just hoping he didn't have a night on the pop, and slept through it all, and missed going to vote.

jaysay 07-05-2010 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 812926)
I'm just hoping he didn't have a night on the pop, and slept through it all, and missed going to vote.

He could be still be queuing up to vote:D