Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   He's at it again (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/hes-at-it-again-53589.html)

suedarbo 11-06-2010 21:56

He's at it again

Just read this and remembered there was a thread about him a while ago but I can't find it.
Hunt for Great Harwood man after 35-hour rooftop stand-off (From Lancashire Telegraph)
They should get a bloomin big hose pipe and wash him off the roof, he might think twice before he does it again. Why do they pussy foot about with these idiots? :confused:

steeljack 11-06-2010 22:02

Re: He's at it again

I'm wondering how he gets up there from a bedroom window with all his cans , unless he's using a skylight , and if he is whats stopping the police from using the same :confused: :confused:

harwood red 12-06-2010 00:33

omg this takes me back, this family used to be my next door neighbours when the house was bought by one of these southerners as a buy to let who let anyone rent their houses

Talk about clampetts, he has been scaling roofs for years now, why doesn't he just train as a bloody roofer for crying out loud!

Mancie 12-06-2010 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by suedarbo (Post 821859)
Just read this and remembered there was a thread about him a while ago but I can't find it.
Hunt for Great Harwood man after 35-hour rooftop stand-off (From Lancashire Telegraph)
They should get a bloomin big hose pipe and wash him off the roof, he might think twice before he does it again. Why do they pussy foot about with these idiots? :confused:

Sounds like a right villian .. he needs a bleedin big hose pipe up his jacksie and a proper good thumping the dirty begger.. what has happened to this country?

steeljack 12-06-2010 03:21

Thus come the English.. with full power upon you.. and let you fear our native mightiness

Proud of you Mancie , highlighted your quote/motto and the Yahoo search engine brought you up in 3rd and 4 th place , your putting Accy web on the map :D :D

Mancie 12-06-2010 07:50

well.. I'm the type of person who feels he should be willing to give to this society .. rather than take.. I also like to think that Henry V had people such as myself in mind when he made the speech.. of course we will never know.

garinda 12-06-2010 07:58

I don't know why he gets in such a flap, every time the fuzz come knocking.

Perhaps it's time he took the final leap.

YouTube - Keith Harris and Orville the Duck - I wish I could fly

Mancie 12-06-2010 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 821904)
Thus come the English.. with full power upon you.. and let you fear our native mightiness

Proud of you Mancie , highlighted your quote/motto and the Yahoo search engine brought you up in 3rd and 4 th place , your putting Accy web on the map :D :D

worked out the google thing.. nice one 3rd place for now.

jaysay 12-06-2010 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 821915)
worked out the google thing.. nice one 3rd place for now.

Now you've got to work out whether its famous or infamous Mancie:D:D

suedarbo 19-06-2010 10:49

This is about someone climbing on roofs, it's nothing to do with me:confused::confused:
Singam can I ask what your answer above is referring to? :rolleyes:

MargaretR 19-06-2010 11:47

Obviously spam
'It' started a thread to which the post here seems to be a reply.
All in order for you to click on the link in 'it's' sig

jaysay 19-06-2010 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 823291)
Obviously spam
'It' started a thread to which the post here seems to be a reply.
All in order for you to click on the link in 'it's' sig

Well I didn't bite Margaret, did you:rolleyes::)