Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   It Seems I've Got Myself A Pervert (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/it-seems-ive-got-myself-a-pervert-60135.html)

Less 13-12-2011 10:27

It Seems I've Got Myself A Pervert

I play a game called wordswithfriends on my iphone, it's similar to scrabble.
Today a random person invited me for a game.
I accepted, almost immediately he, (I assume it was a he), started to ask a few questions nothing too bad to begin with, however he did seem rather obsessed with finding out my gender, very bad text speak asking if I was female. no doubt hoping that Les was a young lady, boy, would he be disappointed to find he was getting over-excited about a 59 year old bloke.
His posts began to get cruder and cruder, (but worse than that, he is absolutely crap at scrabble).

Anyhow, after laughing at this fools antics his last message was that he was now going to bed and would be thinking of me whilst exercising his wrist.

So if you do play games against strangers please be careful out there, and if you ever get an invite from:-

Sure:)

That is the user name of my pet pervert, leave him alone, he's mine, I don't want you all plastering his name over the web or warning your friends/children about him.

Well actually I do, I think he deserves to be named and shamed.

Lets try and makeSure:) that

Sure:)

has a famous Christmas.

Less 13-12-2011 13:07

Hmm, now that is good, the name is, Sure followed by a : then a )with no spaces, accywebs technology looked at it and actually put the smiley face, fantastic :)

Tealeaf 13-12-2011 15:20

Re: It Seems I've Got Myself A Pervert

So now we know what Mick gets up to in his spare time.

jaysay 13-12-2011 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 955669)
So now we know what Mick gets up to in his spare time.

:eek::eek::eek:Are you Sure about that Tealeaf:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mick 14-12-2011 06:46

Sorry folk but its not me i cant afford the type of mobile phone that will play these games.
They are too expensive to buy and too expensive to run

jaysay 14-12-2011 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 955824)
Sorry folk but its not me i cant afford the type of mobile phone that will play these games.
They are too expensive to buy and too expensive to run

Come on own up mick, when it comes to these hand held thingymajigs your just as bad as me:D:D:p

Mick 14-12-2011 08:00

what skint:D

jaysay 14-12-2011 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 955830)
what skint:D

Err well no, in my case I can bloody use um:D:D:DI had a crash course from my Granddaughter, who has one as part of her anatomy these days, and it was all double dutch to me

Mick 14-12-2011 08:06

i can use them just not afford them:D

jaysay 14-12-2011 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 955833)
i can use them just not afford them:D

Well niether can I but it helps when you ain't got a clue how to mank you:D

Mick 14-12-2011 08:22

Anyway its nice for less to have a new friend he wont feel so lonely now while he is away from the pub:)

jaysay 14-12-2011 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 955838)
Anyway its nice for less to have a new friend he wont feel so lonely now while he is away from the pub:)

So if I'm down Accy and I see an elderly gentleman playing with his thingy sat on the wall on Church Street, it will probably be Less then, hey Mick:D:D:D

Less 14-12-2011 08:53

The rotten perv', He's a typical man, he gets me all worked up one day then never calls, leaving me at home wondering what I've done wrong.

jaysay 14-12-2011 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 955847)
The rotten perv', He's a typical man, he gets me all worked up one day then never calls, leaving me at home wondering what I've done wrong.

:gooddog:there there Less, don't fret, we all still luv ya on here, well except one that is:rolleyes::D

Less 14-12-2011 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 955850)
:gooddog:there there Less, don't fret, we all still luv ya on here, well except one that is:rolleyes::D

Careful Jay, you can't call the mods on site!