Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/anders-behring-breivik-whats-your-veiws-61285.html)

AccyChris 19-04-2012 21:42

Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

i'll start now by saying I do not condone his actions, murder in any form is abhorrent.... is western establishment & media to blame for this tragedy or at least part to blame? is there more to it than meets the eye?

cashman 19-04-2012 21:55

Re: Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

A nutter is a nutter,no matter how yeh look at it, I mean who is to blame fer you n kestrelx?:confused:

AccyChris 19-04-2012 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 986402)
A nutter is a nutter,no matter how yeh look at it, I mean who is to blame fer you n kestrelx?:confused:

:do-one: ;)

AccyChris 19-04-2012 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 986402)

maybe you should bring the click for a bit of forum tennis ;)

Alan Varrechia 19-04-2012 22:17

Where one leads the rest shall surely follow. :D:D:D

Eric 19-04-2012 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 986409)
Where one leads the rest shall surely follow. :D:D:D

Not me bud ... I'm with the guy who is buying the beer:alright:

The guy is nuts ... it doesn't matter what happens to him (I still draw the line at capital punishment ... but you guys all know that). He doesn't seem to give a flying-know-what as long as he makes a splash. Lock him away. Maybe public opinion will forget about him. The loved ones of the victims will never forget.

accyman 19-04-2012 22:45

read somewhere about how some clown was saying this was teh biggest attack on europe to date?

now i dont mean to belittle what he has done but hitlers kinda still got the record for murder and although i dont have death tolls from each case to hand im pretty confident hitler caused more destruction on europe than what this nutter did

kestrelx 19-04-2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 986413)
read somewhere about how some clown was saying this was teh biggest attack on europe to date?

now i dont mean to belittle what he has done but hitlers kinda still got the record for murder and although i dont have death tolls from each case to hand im pretty confident hitler caused more destruction on europe than what this nutter did

He said it was the Biggest attack on Europe since the 2nd World War. :rolleyes:

accyman 19-04-2012 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 986420)
He said it was the Biggest attack on Europe since the 2nd World War. :rolleyes:

where you read that comment it may have said that but where i read it all it said was biggest attack on europe ever.Regardless theres been much worse attrocites done on europe since ww2 by various other groups such as the IRA,SETA etc and not forgetting the islamic nutters who just seem to blow stuff up in the name of allah and dont tend to leave a calling card.

just another nutcase with a nutcase adgenda they should just lock him away with as little fuss as possible instead of giving him the media circus he desires and labeling him the provider of teh worst attack on europe is just another feather in his cap.

AccyChris 20-04-2012 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 986411)
Not me bud ... I'm with the guy who is buying the beer:alright:

The guy is nuts ... it doesn't matter what happens to him (I still draw the line at capital punishment ... but you guys all know that). He doesn't seem to give a flying-know-what as long as he makes a splash. Lock him away. Maybe public opinion will forget about him. The loved ones of the victims will never forget.

he's not nuts people that are nuts get special cells and protection ;)....i think he should pay the ultimate price :behead: or spend the rest of his life somwhere like tent city arizona :whack:

Eric 20-04-2012 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyChris (Post 986426)
he's not nuts people that are nuts get special cells and protection ;)....i think he should pay the ultimate price :behead: or spend the rest of his life somwhere like tent city arizona :whack:

Don't you feel relieved now that you've got that off your chest ... somehow purged and purified?

Wynonie Harris 20-04-2012 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyChris (Post 986399)
i'll start now by saying I do not condone his actions, murder in any form is abhorrent.... is western establishment & media to blame for this tragedy or at least part to blame? is there more to it than meets the eye?

The only person to blame for this vile act is the fanatic who carried it out - no one else, not the "establishment", not the media. HE's soley to blame and he should be locked up for the rest of his life. Simple as.

AccyChris 20-04-2012 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 986428)
Don't you feel relieved now that you've got that off your chest ... somehow purged and purified?

not really....it'll take more than a few posts on accyweb to make feel purified from the shame of being the same race as that murdering bleeep

cashman 20-04-2012 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyChris (Post 986472)
not really....it'll take more than a few posts on accyweb to make feel purified from the shame of being the same race as that murdering bleeep

What shame is involved? unless yer the same mentality.

gynn 20-04-2012 14:11

He's a lunatic who got guns and explosives and did a mega amount of damage, and he should be put away somewhere that he won't remain a threat.

That's it. End of story.

Any images of right wing salutes, justifying what he did etc etc have no place in any intelligent discussion.