Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Are you sick to the E.U.? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/are-you-sick-to-the-e-u-62760.html)

Eric 15-11-2012 15:52

Re: Are you sick to the E.U.?

Wondering if any of you EU fans can help me out ... Does the EU have a foreign policy? And if it does, who is the EU supporting in the new Palestinian crisis? I know that the governments of the United States and of Canada stand firmly behind Israel's right to defend itself from the nutbars of Hamas, but I was just wondering if the EU had any definite position ... other than grovelling to the extremists? And if the EU does have a position, does it differ from that of the UK?

Less 15-11-2012 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1028033)
Wondering if any of you EU fans can help me out ... Does the EU have a foreign policy? And if it does, who is the EU supporting in the new Palestinian crisis? I know that the governments of the United States and of Canada stand firmly behind Israel's right to defend itself from the nutbars of Hamas, but I was just wondering if the EU had any definite position ... other than grovelling to the extremists? And if the EU does have a position, does it differ from that of the UK?

Yes it does, anyone that doesn't come from Germany or France is an 'Untermensch'.

Eric 15-11-2012 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1028036)
Yes it does, anyone that doesn't come from Germany or France is an 'Untermensch'.

I realize the Germans have already done their bit to solve the Jewish problem. Does that mean that the German led EU is prepared to stand behind Hamas as they attempt to complete die Endlosung? If the EU does support a "peace" based on letting the Palestinians get their own way, it makes one wonder if anyone of the bureaucrats in Brussels has taken the time to look at a map of the Middle East.:rolleyes:

I wonder why the frogs and the nazis are so cozy these days:confused: It's not as if they have a history of being buddies. Maybe it's because they are the only members of the Union who have experienced economic growth in the recent past. Germany with an unemployment rate of 5.4% as opposed to what? ... about 25% for the PIGS. I sense a slight imbalance in the Force.:rolleyes:

Less 15-11-2012 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1028043)
I wonder why the frogs and the nazis are so cozy these days:confused:

They were quite cosy right up until the Normandy invasion, the French had the Germans to blame, but could get on with treating their own like ****, the Germans had cheap labour, then the allies went and cocked it all up.
No wonder they hate everyone else.

Eric 15-11-2012 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1028049)
They were quite cosy right up until the Normandy invasion, the French had the Germans to blame, but could get on with treating their own like ****, the Germans had cheap labour, then the allies went and cocked it all up.
No wonder they hate everyone else.

I think you are right. Maybe the frogs would have been friendlier to the UK if it hadn't been for Mers-el-Kebir ... even though I don't think this should have been too much of a problem; after all, the sinking of French fleets by the British was quite a normal occurence. Come to think of it, some aspiring popular historian could write a book about it. "From Sluys to Mers-el-Kebir: Six Hundred Years of French Naval Ineptitude." If I weren't so old and lazy ... and stoned a lot of the time:eek: ... I might attempt it myself.:D

Wynonie Harris 18-11-2012 13:34

Interesting that large amounts of Labour voters now want to quit, neatly nailing the lie that it's only rightwing Tories who are Eurosceptic.

56% of Britons would vote to quit EU in referendum, poll finds | Politics | The Observer

accyman 19-11-2012 13:50

ahh but them people like us are too stupid to understand

isnt that right graham