Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   is britain a politically inept nation (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/is-britain-a-politically-inept-nation-63909.html)

cmonstanley 31-03-2013 10:55

is britain a politically inept nation

turned over to watch the sky news and this mp was on saying previous goverment transferred people over to incapacity to reduce the unemployment figures.well from my memory it was the tories created incapacity in 1995 before that it was invalidity benefit which was increased tenfold in the eighties.with a rise in money being paid.

jaysay 31-03-2013 11:08

Re: is britain a politically inept nation

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1050072)
turned over to watch the sky news and this mp was on saying previous goverment transferred people over to incapacity to reduce the unemployment figures.well from my memory it was the tories created incapacity in 1995 before that it was invalidity benefit which was increased tenfold in the eighties.with a rise in money being paid.

No we just have a few inept people who don't live in the real world, they're in their own bubble, thinking that the world only started in May 2010, and that's you, never has so much rubbish been spouted by one person on one web site by one person, why don't you just join a web site in Free Scotland and annoy them for a few years, or take up watching football

cmonstanley 31-03-2013 11:12

but the politician said the previous goverment ,;when he should have said the previous previous goverment;) the truth is out there.who created employment support allowance which took more people off the sick than any previous goverment before them. they were doing it in a humane way not like this goverment who have been finding terminally ill people fit for work.

cashman 31-03-2013 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1050078)
the truth is out there.

And one day yeh may discover it, though aint holding me breath.:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 31-03-2013 11:54

Why have you put up this poll?.....I thought you were sure about it. I thought you had all the answers......now you want to ask us for evidence...or perhaps our thoughts.........haven't we been explicit enough in that other long running thread that you contribute to?
Can't you understand that all politicians, of all parties only have one thing in mind......that is making life easy and pleasant for themselves and their families...making sure there is gravy to dip their bread in.
They are all the same.

cashman 31-03-2013 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1050086)
Why have you put up this poll?.....I thought you were sure about it. I thought you had all the answers......now you want to ask us for evidence...or perhaps our thoughts.........haven't we been explicit enough in that other long running thread that you contribute to?

Well twas posted 1 Hour ago n seems only cmons voted.:D

Margaret Pilkington 31-03-2013 11:58

Cashy...like I said...I'm surprised we were asked. I though he knew all the answers.

cmonstanley 31-03-2013 12:34

its called being democratic;):tongueout

Margaret Pilkington 31-03-2013 13:14

There is no such thing as democracy.......those who ask the question and have it answered, have found someone else to blame when it all goes wrong.
If voting changed anything (and any vote on here, certainly changes nothing) they would stop the common man from doing it.
The political classes see us as plebs, and most of them consider us uneducated plebs too.

Wynonie Harris 31-03-2013 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1050078)
they were doing it in a humane way not like this goverment who have been finding terminally ill people fit for work.

You're applying the word "humane" to the governments of Bliar and Brown? You really do live on another planet, don't you? :rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 31-03-2013 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1050072)
previous goverment transferred people over to incapacity to reduce the unemployment figures.well from my memory it was the tories created incapacity in 1995 before that it was invalidity benefit which was increased tenfold in the eighties.with a rise in money being paid.

Sounds more like deceitfulness as opposed to ineptitude to my me regardless who the government at the time were during the switching .

cmonstanley 31-03-2013 14:36

gordon brown yes he saved millions of people from heartache by rescuing peoples mortgages and loans.the alternatives would have been worse than cyprus.

Neil 31-03-2013 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmonstanley (Post 1050124)
gordon brown yes he saved millions of people from heartache by rescuing peoples mortgages and loans.the alternatives would have been worse than cyprus.

Did he rescue mortgages?

What would have happened to the mortgaged homes if he had let Nothern Rock collapse?

DaveinGermany 31-03-2013 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1050088)
Cashy...like I said...I'm surprised we were asked. I though he knew all the answers.

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, while others merely have a quick gargle ! :D

jaysay 31-03-2013 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1050164)
Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, while others merely have a quick gargle ! :D

The problem is Dave when C'mon goes to the fountain when its full of fire water made in jocklandhttp://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smile...mileys-799.gif