Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

cashman 04-04-2019 19:20

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

90% of M.P.s dont give a toss about scum like us. its called SELFISHNESS

Margaret Pilkington 04-04-2019 19:26

Cashy, it is they who are the scum....we, the electorate pay their wages...it is time they got their P45's

Ryewolf90 04-04-2019 19:52

Interesting how the House of Lords calls the House of Commons (and vice versa) 'The Other Place'

Ryewolf90 04-04-2019 20:00

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, but I'd guess that this bill will be passed (with a few amendments).

Margaret Pilkington 04-04-2019 20:11

Of that there is no doubt....but hopefully there will be a bit of filibustering by Leave peers....just to delay things.
The cherry on the cake would be a denial of an extension....but I won't hold my breath on that one either.

Ryewolf90 04-04-2019 22:27

Unsurprisingly the Peers have approved the bill at second reading without a vote. The remaining stages of the bill will be debated on Monday.

RainbowSix 05-04-2019 07:36

Whether you like this guy or not, if what he is listing is true then I'm horrified and most certainly want out ASAP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKl_uXOFseE

Margaret Pilkington 05-04-2019 08:53

I have been saying all of this for ever so long....if you ask the man in the street about the Lisbon treaty....they will not be able to tell you anything about it, let alone these worrying changes that will come into effect in 2020.

This is why I have been so Anti EU for so long.

So this video tells me(personally) nothing that I did not know.

All this has been planned to be accomplished by stealth....without the people knowing what is going on.

cashman 05-04-2019 09:16

The London Stock Exchange has to move to Frankfort with the loss of 200.000 jobs after the treaty is adopted, wonder if those planks in London are aware of that>?

Margaret Pilkington 05-04-2019 09:59

As I have said Cashy....the majority of the population DO NOT KNOW the full implications of NOT Leaving.
They are in for a helluva shock....

cashman 05-04-2019 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1226588)
As I have said Cashy....the majority of the population DO NOT KNOW the full implications of NOT Leaving.
They are in for a helluva shock....

To be honest if that occurs i will be sick as a parrot, but even so i will laugh heartily at those big headed clowns.

Margaret Pilkington 05-04-2019 12:58

https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-li...-treaty-wrong/
More stuff for those who do not believe the video.

This stuff is really scary....and for our children and grandchildren has far reaching consequences.

We have all SEEN how peevish and Vindictive those in Brussels are....so it should be cause for concern if we do not get OUT(and it's looking increasingly unlikely given the turn of events) because the EU will do everything to punish us for our audacity.
And there is NOT A THING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

We cannot veto anything, we cannot abstain from casting a vote....so those unelected goons in Brussels will have us by the goolies.
All the laws will be handed to us...our judiciary will have no power.
It does not matter how much we disagree with what is handed to us....we can do nothing to change it....our vote weighting is a puny 8%.....will raise to a puny 12%....not much we can change with that level of power
We will be compelled to be part of the Schengen Zone.....forced to take as many migrants as they want to dump on us.....and NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
If we think the deal that Appeaser May has negotiated is bad...this outcome will be a thousand times worse.
The EU will have control of financial markets, they will be the ones setting taxes....so you better believe that we are going to be taken to the cleaners.

We will be compelled to adopt the Euro.
We will lose our sovereignty and become a Federal state of the EU....a vassal state...with us on our knees to Brussels.
We will be in the jaws of the crocodile that is smiling at the thought of us being....lunch.
Now, do you get why I am so Anti EU.

Exile on Spencer St 05-04-2019 13:21

How much rope do you think we’d need for Teraitor May?

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/the-g...et-be-to-come/

Morecambe Ex Pat 05-04-2019 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1226600)
https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-li...-treaty-wrong/
More stuff for those who do not believe the video.

This stuff is really scary....and for our children and grandchildren has far reaching consequences.

We have all SEEN how peevish and Vindictive those in Brussels are....so it should be cause for concern if we do not get OUT(and it's looking increasingly unlikely given the turn of events) because the EU will do everything to punish us for our audacity.
And there is NOT A THING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

We cannot veto anything, we cannot abstain from casting a vote....so those unelected goons in Brussels will have us by the goolies.
All the laws will be handed to us...our judiciary will have no power.
It does not matter how much we disagree with what is handed to us....we can do nothing to change it....our vote weighting is a puny 8%.....will raise to a puny 12%....not much we can change with that level of power
We will be compelled to be part of the Schengen Zone.....forced to take as many migrants as they want to dump on us.....and NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
If we think the deal that Appeaser May has negotiated is bad...this outcome will be a thousand times worse.
The EU will have control of financial markets, they will be the ones setting taxes....so you better believe that we are going to be taken to the cleaners.

We will be compelled to adopt the Euro.
We will lose our sovereignty and become a Federal state of the EU....a vassal state...with us on our knees to Brussels.
We will be in the jaws of the crocodile that is smiling at the thought of us being....lunch.
Now, do you get why I am so Anti EU.

Most of the points you make are contradicted in the article you provided a link to. There has been a viral post doing the rounds stating most of the points you highlight.

Margaret Pilkington 05-04-2019 15:27

Some of the points ARE contradicted...BUT.....if we do not get out, the things that are contradicted will come into law....made by the EU because they know that once they legislate there is nothing we can do to change it.
I have read another article which has pointed this out, but can I find it?
No....I cannot, but it is at least a couple of months since I read it.

What I will say is.....DO YOU TRUST THEM not to do these things when they clearly state that the aim is to ensure that ALL EU MEMBERS adopt EU rules??
Because I don't