Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Evolution aint that a fact! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/evolution-aint-that-a-fact-67948.html)

Less 31-01-2016 15:51

Re: Evolution aint that a fact!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1159926)
Ahr ay Bazzer! Do we have to talk about Manky U fans already? :s_aim1:

TADAH! I THANGYU! :thankya:
I'm here all week folks, tickets for the early show a 5er each or a 6 pack of tinnies! ;)

Forgive him Barry he hasn't been the same since he passed the auditions for 'Deutschland hat Talent'

This is the first time the Germans have had to put up with humour.

accyman 31-01-2016 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1159928)
Forgive him Barry he hasn't been the same since he passed the auditions for 'Deutschland hat Talent'

they tried humor a while back when they formed the david hasselhoff appreciation society for a bit of fun

this sadly backfired and led to a string of number one hits in the german charts by him

DaveinGermany 31-01-2016 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1159928)

Not difficult really when as far as the Germans are concerned "Dinner for one" is seen as the epitome of humour. :eek:

Margaret Pilkington 31-01-2016 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1159917)
I like Mrs. Patrick Campbell on this: "I don't mind where people make love, as long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses.";) And what's wrong getting laid in church? Churches are quiet, usually empty, and there's much more room than there is in an elevator or the back seat of a car

It's best not to do it while Holy Communion is in progress though.:D

Less 31-01-2016 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1159932)
It's best not to do it while Holy Communion is in progress though.:D

You mean we can't drink and drive it home?

That will cut down on the number of Christening's needed and Churches are already finding it hard to get bums on seats.

Less 31-01-2016 17:26

I've just thought of a Church where sex is welcome, the Satanists, they've been doing it in all the hammer films since the sixties, mind you I don't think I could ever get used to the surprised expression on the goats face!

DaveinGermany 31-01-2016 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1159935)
mind you I don't think I could ever get used to the surprised expression on the goats face!

That's probably because it's a "Billy"! :eek:

Margaret Pilkington 31-01-2016 17:38

This thread started on a non story and is still running.....a bit downhill and picking up speed.

Less 31-01-2016 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1159939)
This thread started on a non story and is still running.....a bit downhill and picking up speed.

Perhaps taking advantage of the speed the goat is going at to get out of the Church 'service'.

DaveinGermany 31-01-2016 17:50

It's nice to bring things down to a manageable level & gutter seems quite comfortable, that way there's not so far to fall. :D

Just a thought as we're on about evolution, I think we've come around full circle, we've seen the dizzy heights now we're back standing by the soup pool! ;)

Eric 31-01-2016 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1159943)
It's nice to bring things down to a manageable level & gutter seems quite comfortable, that way there's not so far to fall. :D

Just a thought as we're on about evolution, I think we've come around full circle, we've seen the dizzy heights now we're back standing by the soup pool! ;)

Better than treading turds ("Swarm" thread;) ) in the poop pool.

Just had another look at the title of this thread. If the universe is queerer than we can possibly think ... Haldane, maybe; screw google; I'll go with my memory:D ... are there such things as facts:confused: I feel like Macbeth ... "Were such things here as we do speak about? Or have I smoked the insane weed that takes the reason prisoner?" I mucked around with the last bit.;)

DaveinGermany 31-01-2016 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1159947)
like Macbeth ... "Were such things here as we do speak about? Or have I smoked the insane weed that takes the reason prisoner?"

Ah the immortal Bard, how very cultured thou doth art. Unfortunately my own experiences of the barred were from the BMH (British Military Hospital) in Munster & a local Boozer.

accyman 31-01-2016 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1159939)

great so now someones bringing drugs to the goat sex party :eek:

Margaret Pilkington 31-01-2016 19:25

This is becoming more and more surreal.
I am not sure this is what Guinness had in mind when he started the thread.:)

Less 31-01-2016 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1159947)
are there such things as facts:confused:

There have to be facts, they don't have to be true facts, but, they do have to exist otherwise, when getting home ratters to a loved one you wouldn't be able to start your excuse with, "well my lovely, you might think I've had one or two too many but, (hic burp, frrrt) the fact is I...".

Eric if you're reading this, please, please don't post a correction to my grammar, I don't want to get banned from site by posting underneath it that I just don't give a...
;)