Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Only reason he wasn't jailed... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/only-reason-he-wasnt-jailed-68341.html)

odders 23-06-2016 13:00

Only reason he wasn't jailed...

Look at the size of him...

Benefit cheat claimed £68k after failing to declare wife was employed - Accrington Observer

Anyone else and they would be banged up for £68k fraud... No cell big enough to house him. Considering he will still be claiming,how are we ever gonna get our money back? I have my thoughts, should he do bird regardless?

Less 23-06-2016 13:40

Re: Only reason he wasn't jailed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1170921)
Look at the size of him...

Benefit cheat claimed £68k after failing to declare wife was employed - Accrington Observer

Anyone else and they would be banged up for £68k fraud... No cell big enough to house him. Considering he will still be claiming,how are we ever gonna get our money back? I have my thoughts, should he do bird regardless?

Perhaps he got away with it because too many apethetic people don't bother to vote the right people in to stop him getting away with it?

odders 24-06-2016 02:01

Less are you for real,this has nothing to do with voting, as you well know and your crass comment shows why this place is failing, this is a failure in our judicial system, your just a failure...get real you idiot, I don't know why your using your pension to keep this site alive because you alienate everyone who doesn't hold your view, one sad lonely old ****head

Less 24-06-2016 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1170997)
Less are you for real,
Yes I am real

this has nothing to do with voting, as you well know and your crass comment shows why this place is failing,
This has everything to do with voting and politics we vote in the people that make the laws that allow people like him to get away with it.
this is a failure in our judicial system,
Of course it's a failure of our judicial system brought on by people that can't be bothered to vote in the correct law makers.

your just a failure...

I'm a failure in your view perhaps because I can spell X on a ballot paper?

get real you idiot,
I am real you idiot it's you that lives in cloud cuckoo land.

I don't know why your using your pension to keep this site alive because you alienate everyone who doesn't hold your view,
I don't use my pension for anything to do with this site and I only seem to alienate the likes of yourself, (no real loss for me or the site).

one sad lonely old ****head
Is this your new signature?

Thank you for your input no matter how inaccurate it is.
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38: