Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Donald Trump (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/donald-trump-69956.html)

Mark2009 11-04-2018 15:41

Donald Trump

This is from BBC News. Should this man be the President of the US? He needs to be banned from Twitter.

US President Donald Trump has tweeted that Russia should "get ready" for missiles to be fired at its ally Syria, in response to an alleged chemical attack near Damascus on Saturday.
"Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'" Mr Trump said in his tweet.
Mark

cashman 11-04-2018 18:06

Re: Donald Trump

Why should he not be. he was voted in, like the dick CORBYN WAS VOTED IN FOR LABOUR here. also i prefer Trump to the useless prat that was before him. you obviously dont.:rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 11-04-2018 18:18

The Donald J puts the backs up of the liberals & lefties making them apopleptic & sets them frothing with self loathing! That'll do for me.

Exile on Spencer St 11-04-2018 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark2009 (Post 1211683)
...Should this man be the President of the US? He needs to be banned from Twitter.

The voice of liberal toleration, eh?
Still, blindly believing the propaganda that passes for 'news' on the BBC at least saves you having to waste brain cells thinking for yourself.
Keep sucking it down.

Mark2009 11-04-2018 19:05

Not just bbc. Also sky news, CNN, al Jazeera and russia today. Take your pick

Exile on Spencer St 11-04-2018 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark2009 (Post 1211693)
Not just bbc. Also sky news, CNN, al Jazeera and russia today. Take your pick

Agree totally. But you started this by quoting the BBC.
I have no brief for Trump, or any politician really, but you only need, right now, to check out the photo of the current President of the USA that the BBC has deliberately chosen to put on its web site. To me, it says more about the BBC than it does about Trump.

monkey hanger 12-04-2018 08:22

after 10 years of tony blair how can anyone moan about a western leader.

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 09:35

There seem to be a lot of people out there talking up a conflict....and those who are doing it will(like that spawn of Satan,Tony Blair) keep their hands clean and be nowhere around when the brown stuff hits those blades.
It will be the lads and lasses of the ordinary folk who will be the ones copping for the brown stuff.

In my opinion, those who stir the spit-pot(or it sounds like that, but much dirtier) should be told that they have to lick the spoon until it is pristine.
It is all getting very scary.

Mark2009 12-04-2018 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1211715)
There seem to be a lot of people out there talking up a conflict....and those who are doing it will(like that spawn of Satan,Tony Blair) keep their hands clean and be nowhere around when the brown stuff hits those blades.
It will be the lads and lasses of the ordinary folk who will be the ones copping for the brown stuff.

In my opinion, those who stir the spit-pot(or it sounds like that, but much dirtier) should be told that they have to lick the spoon until it is pristine.
It is all getting very scary.

Totally agree Margaret, and that was the reason for my original post, not to illustrate any bias I may or may not have for the BBC. I imagine Putin will be watching any moves the West make. I just hope he doesn't feel a pre- emptive strike is the way to go. ie do it to them before they do it to us or our allies.
Mark

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 11:36

Me too...it is a worry.

cashman 12-04-2018 14:24

Yer worrying fer nowt imho, remember way back Cuba? was the same crap spewed out by the media, were likely to see a world war?its all balls more than likely, its just not gonna happen in my view. be a bit of a to do, if someone bombs Syria but thats all. give oer worrying.

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 18:16

Yes, I do remember Cuba....but I think that JFK was more stable than the current incumbent Cashy.

Putin and Trump are both loose cannons from my perspective.
It may only be sabre rattling, but sometimes when you rattle sabres the sparks fly....and as I said those who are rattling the sabres will be a long way away from the fallout.

Any kind of conflict would be very dirty...and would very likely not follow conventional rules.

We do not yet know for sure who conducted the chemical attack in Salisbury...but if this is the kind of thing that foreign powers are likely to perpetrate...or attack similar to that recently used by Assad's forces, then it is going to be very damaging.
Then there are the possibilities of cyber attacks on our infrastructure, power supplies, etc.
These are stealth attacks where the enemy is not as visible...can't be shot at.
Lastly, there is the nuclear option....that would see us all off.

cashman 12-04-2018 19:10

I dont honestly think loose cannons will make the slightest difference to what does or don't happen, they are no where near as loose as the crappy media make out, thats my take on things anyway.

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 19:35

Well,Cashy, I do hope you are right.

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 19:46

I honestly cannot see why the media would want to talk up a conflict.
What have they got to gain from it.
The media did not (as far as I am aware) create the situation in Salisbury....or for that matter, what has happened in Syria....or are you saying that the Syrian situation has been faked for the media by the non governmental organisation...the so called 'white helmets'....this is what Putin is saying. Do you believe him?
I think we are as close to a serious conflict as we have ever been in my lifetime...but I hope I am wrong.

cashman 12-04-2018 20:03

No i am not saying owt of the sort, surprised you even think that. I wouldn't believe a word any of the leaders say either,n the media are only interested in selling papers n the like, anyone ever had dealing with main media knows that for certain.;)

Margaret Pilkington 12-04-2018 20:45

Cashy, I was only asking a question...there was no implication that you were saying anything.
And yes, of course the media want to sell papers....websites want to sell advertising space, but I cannot see that sabre rattling does that.

We really have no way to verify what news sources are telling us about ANYTHING....if the media told me it was night, I would need to go outside and check....so like you I am very cynical about what we are being fed.
I ask myself why someone wants me to believe this....what is in it for them.

The only way anyone can be sure of what has actually happened, you have to be there....seeing with your own eyes.

So it is difficult to determine what is true.

However, I do think that two men who are the political leaders of very powerful countries have a responsibility to the rest of the world to ensure their dealings are open and honest....and from what I can see, I would not trust either of these men as far as I could spit.
Both of these men are interested only in their own ego's...in power grabs and it is the little people who ultimately, pay the price...and that cannot be right.

cashman 12-04-2018 20:54

there aint a leader living that is honest and open,in the world in my opinion. as for what the media have to gain by sabre rattling, to me is the fact many saddos happen to love this.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 07:18

Maybe they aren't open and honest in our terms...but two world leaders who act like leaders of school yard gangs, do not inspire me with confidence for any kind of future.
The rhetoric that they are both indulging in is not diplomacy.....threats and counter threats are not useful in situations when people have been maimed and killed by illegal chemical weapons.

The question I asked earlier was,to determine whether you believed that the 'news' of the Salisbury nerve agent attack, and also the chemical gas attack on the town of Douma were staged to blacken the name of Russia...and Vladimir Putin?

Putin is supporting Bashir Al-Assad in his genocidal tactics....and while I do not believe that it is the job of the US or the UK to police the situation....it does need to be dealt with by someone.
If Vladimir Putin had ANY humanity he would be withdrawing his support from this regime.

Cashy, you know that I can only say it as I see it.
I do not say things on here to create conflict, I just state my opinions in an open and honest way.

However you look at it....the situation IS a worry, because it not an easy one to solve and it usually means that some of our young folk go out to these places and come back in coffins.
That saddens me.

monkey hanger 13-04-2018 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1211735)
I think we are as close to a serious conflict as we have ever been in my lifetime...but I hope I am wrong.

think you could be right margaret. do not know all the ins and outs of the syria problem and who is the alternative to assad. at the end of the day would syria be worth a world conflict.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 09:53

In a word NO.
I do not know who the alternative to Bashir Al-Assad is either, but then I am not a world politician/leader or a diplomat....these are the people who have the onerous task of making sure that peace is upheld....they are paid an awful lot of money to do this.

where is our Middle East Peace envoy in all of this?...that odious man Tony Blair(who has to take a good slice of the responsibility for general. unrest in this region)....currently he is more interested in foiling our exit from the EU, than getting involved in a diplomatic solution.

The peace of the world is at stake...and I do not think this is media hype just to sell advertising space or newspapers.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 10:04

Maybe they aren't open and honest in our terms...but two world leaders who act like leaders of school yard gangs, do not inspire me with confidence for any kind of future.
The rhetoric that they are both indulging in is not diplomacy.....threats and counter threats are not useful in situations when people have been maimed and killed by illegal chemical weapons.

The question I asked earlier was,to determine whether you believed that the 'news' of the Salisbury nerve agent attack, and also the chemical gas attack on the town of Douma were staged to blacken the name of Russia...and Vladimir Putin?

Putin is supporting Bashir Al-Assad in his genocidal tactics....and while I do not believe that it is the job of the US or the UK to police the situation....it does need to be dealt with by someone.
If Vladimir Putin had ANY humanity he would be withdrawing his support from this regime.

Cashy, you know that I can only say it as I see it.
I do not say things on here to create conflict, I just state my opinions in an open and honest way.

However you look at it....the situation IS a worry, because it not an easy one to solve and it usually means that some of our young folk go out to these places and come back in coffins.
That saddens me.

cashman 13-04-2018 10:57

It aint easy n i dont know the answer, no i dont think for 1 min the news was provided to blacken Putins name, was never any need for that, all with a grain of sense know what Putin is, and has been for all his term of office. Putin will not withdraw his troops as Russia wants a foothold down yon. i think though he could warn assad against using chemical weapons, doubt if he will. i am well aware yeh state things as yeh see em, sod all wrong wi that, i do exactly the same.;) it dont worry me in the slightest, and i do not think our troops will be going out yon on foot to war.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 12:06

Yes, Cashy...I kind of knew that you got where I was coming from...but others on here may not have got the cut of my gib.
There is so much aggravation between these two men...and neither of them appear to be stable leaders...they are both egomaniacs(that is just how I see it...blusterers....using language that Kids use 'My missiles are bigger than yours'...met by 'yeah, but mine are shinier than yours')...when what they BOTH should be doung is sitting down across a table and working out how to bring Bashir Al-Assad into line...they should be investigating if he is telling the truth about what he is doing...and if he is NOT, then action should be taken by both of these leaders...a coalition of action, by two powerful world leaders.

It may not be our boys and girls(but then again, it might)...but it will be some other mothers sons and daughters....and it should be those who stir the pot that sort out the mess, but it never is...and as far as I can see, it never will be.

cashman 13-04-2018 12:14

I think the bluster by em is exactly that, I reckon the yanks and ruskies are in dialogue without doubt, also i think that like last time the yanks will warn the ruskies before any missile strike is launched. be amazed if that dont happen.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 12:23

I do hope you are right Cashy.
It would be very sad if those who lost their lives in various conflicts are betrayed by these two men.
It would mean that nothing has been learned.

cashman 13-04-2018 12:54

Have just seen on sky news the Russian Ambassador has said those 2 are talking.

Margaret Pilkington 13-04-2018 13:11

Well, that is good...as long as they are not trading insults and threats.

Margaret Pilkington 14-04-2018 10:00

It seems like they are letting the air strikes do the talking.

Mark2009 14-04-2018 10:24

As awful as Syria's use of chemical weapons in their own boundarys is, how does it concern us? The UK , USA or France were not directly attacked so did we have any right to take action ? The UN should surely have been asked to consider action if it was felt to be necessary. The Russian Ambassador has apparently said that "there will be consequences". I wonder if President Trump will now use his Twitter account again to say whether any further action is planned?
I feel we are looking over a precipice. Lets hope we don't fall in.

Margaret Pilkington 14-04-2018 13:13

I think you have to go back to the meddling that was done by George Bush and Tony Blair.
They have a lot to answer for in the destabilisation of the Middle East.
I think it was hoped that Bashir Al-Assad would be a reformer, a moderniser of Syria.
The Middle East is a very complex political arena...and the conflict there goes way back.
It has been diplomatically mis-handled many times....the civil war has been ongoing for seven years, shows no signs of abating....and the involvement of Russia has made it even more problematic.

There are no easy solutions(if there are any solutions at all), but the use of chemical weapons(I think) had to be scrutinised and actioned by the wider global community.(hence the involvement of three countries)
It would have been better if it had been done under supervision/auspices of the United Nations Security Council...maybe it would have been seen as less provacative and inflammatory.

The message that Chemical weapons are unacceptable,needs to be heard...not that I think it will make one jot of difference to the Syrian Government or for that matter to Vladimir Putin and Russia.

hilleluk 14-04-2018 14:40

When the nerve agent Novochok was used in Salisbury on the Skripals, and two policeman, nearly killing them, and they will probably have health problems for the rest of there lives, this was a Russian attack on the British people. Let's hope Putin has learned a lesson with this air strike in Syria today...This country could not sit back and do nothing

hilleluk 14-04-2018 17:10

My last post was a reply to Mark 2009

cashman 14-04-2018 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark2009 (Post 1211836)
As awful as Syria's use of chemical weapons in their own boundarys is, how does it concern us? The UK , USA or France were not directly attacked so did we have any right to take action ? The UN should surely have been asked to consider action if it was felt to be necessary. The Russian Ambassador has apparently said that "there will be consequences". I wonder if President Trump will now use his Twitter account again to say whether any further action is planned?
I feel we are looking over a precipice. Lets hope we don't fall in.

The U.N. get vetoed every time anything is proposed by Russia so yer talking rubbish, which dont surprise me one bit.:rolleyes:and you probably know that or are yeh one of them up Corbyns bum?

Mark2009 14-04-2018 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilleluk (Post 1211851)
When the nerve agent Novochok was used in Salisbury on the Skripals, and two policeman, nearly killing them, and they will probably have health problems for the rest of there lives, this was a Russian attack on the British people. Let's hope Putin has learned a lesson with this air strike in Syria today...This country could not sit back and do nothing

When Russian agents used Novochok on British soil
much of the international community expressed their strong and to my mind quite correct disapproval by expelling Russian intelligence officers from their countries.
The bombing of Syria was due to their use of chemical weapons, and if this can be supported legally then this was an appropriate response to remove their capability to carry out further attacks. However the two issues were different and the bombing of Syria in my opinion should not be viewed as a retaliation for the Salisbury incident or "a lesson to Putin".

Margaret Pilkington 14-04-2018 18:01

I don't think it should be seen as a retaliatory attack for what happened in Salisbury.
I think that the combined forces of three countries was a way to deter anyone from linking the two...especially Russia.
It was(I think) a way to get across to the Syrian government, that the use of chemical weapons is forbidden.
The Syrian government deny the use of Chlorine gas and sarin, but they have used these agents before...and these are their own people that they are using them against.

Mark2009 14-04-2018 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1211868)
I don't think it should be seen as a retaliatory attack for what happened in Salisbury.
I think that the combined forces of three countries was a way to deter anyone from linking the two...especially Russia.
It was(I think) a way to get across to the Syrian government, that the use of chemical weapons is forbidden.
The Syrian government deny the use of Chlorine gas and sarin, but they have used these agents before...and these are their own people that they are using them against.

In full agreement Margaret. As 3 countries were involved, it hopefully won't be linked to salisbury. It was an international statement tnat chemical weapons won't be tolerated and on reflection, probably a statement of intent that chemicals will not be tolerated rather than strategic bombing.

Margaret Pilkington 14-04-2018 20:02

Yes Mark, if it had been just the UK doing the bombing then Russia could have construed it as a retaliation for Salisbury...and yet that is a stretch, because it was not Syria who smeared a nerve agent on door handles(interestingly, the agent has a signature that is alleged to come from a laboratory in southern Russia).
The fact that France and the US were also involved sends out the message that the use of chemical weapons is unacceptable to the global community.

Russia is complicit in this use of chemical weapons, because if they had anything about them they would be reining in Assad...or threatening to remove their support.
But that is not happening, in fact Russia is being inflammatory in offering to provide missile systems to the Syrian government.

cashman 15-04-2018 13:04

Corbyn is once again displaying what a useless pillock he is again, now questioning the legality of the airstrikes. Blair made a mess of the Labour Party, this prat is virtually Destroying it.:mad: He is saying consult Parliament should have happened, that would probably suit him? putting our forces in even more danger, by warning them.

Big Joe 18-04-2018 05:41

As was pointed out Donald was democratically elected. Now he didn’t get more of the vote but the way the electoral college works meant that he won. Some critics have said he didn’t really win the election Hillary Clinton lost hit it. Well boo hoo. Traditionally and this is a historical fact the USA is a republican country and only votes democrat if there has been a bad republican beforehand although there are exceptions JFK and Obama. While I believe JFK was a great statesmen Obama was a spineless indecisive weakling who pandered to lost causes and who quite frankly was made to look stupid by Vlad the Bad in Syria. Trump stood up to Putin and is rattling the sabre back at him. Also many Americans believe he is doing a good job and let’s not forget he was elected by Americans to run America for the benefit of Americans and no one else.And as they Americans do Trump will probably get an aircraft carrier named after him where Obama won’t even get a surf board in his name. And finally the media talk up conflict because it sells newspapers and for no other reason. There isn’t going to be a nuclear war because nobody can win it and Vlad isn’t going to start a ground war with nato for the same reason. If you want something to be worried about then worry about Comrade Corbyn getting elected here. Now if him and the rest of his mealy mouthed cronies get in we are in trouble. This is a guy who as leader of the opposition is doing what he has always done shout useless rhetoric that he cannot back up. This is a man who cannot sort out anti Semitic in his own party let alone run a country. His lack of decision making makes Barack Obama look positively dynamic.

Margaret Pilkington 18-04-2018 07:16

Yes, BJ....that is MY big worry...that folk will get bamboozled into voting JC into power...believing his promises, that he can shake the money tree and give us all a nice easy life.

As for war...I think that the possibility of some nut pressing the destruct button will always be there.
But there are many other ways to take conflict into the heart of enemy countries...and the Salisbury thing underlines that.
It is only one way to bring places to a stand still.
Biowarfare is another possibility...disseminating something like Ebola.
The authorities would be so twisted trying to deal with such a thing....and it would wipe out much of the population...there are many other diseases that would be just as horrifying.
I think we need to be more aware of the cyber attacks on services that are essential to our everyday life.

A lot of what is going on is because the west have destabilised the Middle East...the Arab Spring was not the new dawn that it was portrayed as.
There are some places where democracy is never going to be a working model because they have a tribal mentality.

Big Joe 18-04-2018 18:08

I take your point about biological and on that point chemical warfare. The one attack in Salisbury according to last nights news is going to cost millions to clean up and it wasn't even a major attack.
As for the Arab Spring it heralded a time of potentially great change. But we in the West don't get it. We try and impose our style of law and democracy on countries that don't want or need it. When I was in the military I spent time in Saudi Arabia and India as part of a training team.Two different cultures with different values and they operate and think totally different from us and yet the West bangs on about equal rights, democracy. What works for us doesn't work for everyone!

Margaret Pilkington 18-04-2018 20:55

When we fail to learn the lessons of our mistakes, then it is a certainty that we will repeat them and with concentrated consequences.

If Tony Blair had left well alone, if he had not lied about WMD's then maybe we would be in a different place.
There is no doubt that there are places where governments are undemocratic, but by trying to impose our brand of democracy, we alienate nations and create problems that need not exist.
Removing Salam Hussain did not make the region safer, it left a vacuum which malign forces were happy to occupy.

ossy kid 18-04-2018 22:17

Just left a comment on your thread Margaret, it was removed with a message it was illegal, don't tell me Trump is overseeing comments on here also?

Margaret Pilkington 19-04-2018 04:55

I am sure his reach is wide....but cannot imagine him to be reading Accyweb.
Unless it is the Stanley Thread.

ossy kid 19-04-2018 14:47

Can't see him on the Stanley site it would take intelligence to know what proper football is.

cashman 19-04-2018 18:57

People can call Trump all they want ive noticed "NOT 1 other president has offered to meet rocket man! and the fact he will talk with him is definately summat thats needed imho, even corbyn the tit, should give him praise for offering, but no doubt he will not, yet thats what he says we should have done with Assad, if thats not Hypocritical i dont know what is?

Less 22-04-2018 17:15

Be honest if things really are getting serious, (which I doubt, (just two school boys with minor education skills having hissy fits)).
Then it's time the rest of us enrolled for courses as contortionists, it will at least mean you can kiss your arse goodbye, meanwhile if anyone is Willing make mine a pint, it's your round.

Exile on Spencer St 27-04-2018 12:11

S'funny, in the recent past the entire cosmopolitan liberal me-ja has been on its self-righteous hind legs slagging off the US President, and some on here have been suggesting Armageddon, because Trump's about the only politician willing and able to take on the Thuggocracy in N.Korea.
So far no nuclear strikes and today the two Koreas are talking to each other.
The silence from the me-ja about Trump's contribution, however indirect, is deafening.

cashman 27-04-2018 12:14

Trouble is Exile the stupid gets dont grasp unconventional! the last 3 or 4 useless Presidents did sod all only talk.

monkey hanger 28-04-2018 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212666)
Trouble is Exile the stupid gets dont grasp unconventional! the last 3 or 4 useless Presidents did sod all only talk.

and the last one before trump got more good publicity over here than any previous one for some unknown reason.

Margaret Pilkington 28-04-2018 08:56

I have been wrestling with myself before making this observation....(the reasons are obvious)....might it have been because he was a person of colour?
It seems to me that there was nothing much else that could be in his favour.

Now, I suppose I might be considered to be racist.
I am not...I just say what seems honest to me.

I am that child at the Emperors Parade who shouts...'he's got no clothes on...I can see his bum'

DaveinGermany 28-04-2018 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1212709)
I have been wrestling with myself before making this observation....(the reasons are obvious)....might it have been because he was a person of colour?
It seems to me that there was nothing much else that could be in his favour.

I reckon that'd about cover it Ma.

Barrie Yates 29-04-2018 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212177)
People can call Trump all they want ive noticed "NOT 1 other president has offered to meet rocket man! and the fact he will talk with him is definately summat thats needed imho, even corbyn the tit, should give him praise for offering, but no doubt he will not, yet thats what he says we should have done with Assad, if thats not Hypocritical i dont know what is?

One should also consider what he has done for the US economy - totally defied all the gloom predictions.

Margaret Pilkington 29-04-2018 08:06

A bit like the gloom mongers of Brexit....Osborne, Clegg et al.

hilleluk 29-04-2018 09:28

Yes, it's all doom and gloom from the remainers

cashman 29-04-2018 09:31

Thing is agree with him or not, he was DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED by the american people yet i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:( just demonstrates to me how PATHETIC that party is.:(

Margaret Pilkington 29-04-2018 10:31

Cashy, it just shows that they are sheep...they will follow the daftest things.
It also shows that they do not have the power to think for themselves....and this is a kind of virtue signalling.
They are against what the POTUS stands for regardless of how he gained his position...and it is none of their damned business.
When all is said and done whatever any of us on this side of the pond think...it amounts to nothing in relation to the politics of the US.

I would feel outraged if the people of the US began telling me how we should conduct our affairs...in fact when Obama said we should stay in the EU I felt like telling him it was none of his business what we voted for.

DaveinGermany 29-04-2018 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212801)
i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:(

And Sad Dik Kahnt, is encouraging the whiny liberals to join in the protesting (although he won't) as it's their "Right to free speech". The same free speech he clamps down on & denies to others with opposing views to his leftist wankeratti ideals!

Sadiq Khan Attacks Trump Visit Again, But Won't Personally Join Protests

monkey hanger 30-04-2018 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212801)
Thing is agree with him or not, he was DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED by the american people yet i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:( just demonstrates to me how PATHETIC that party is.:(

as with all the lefty brigade democracy is a good thing only if you agree with them.

Big Joe 30-04-2018 21:27

DaveinGermany

I know leftist wankeratti isn't German and being a good left footer I did Latin at school and still no so I'm going with Italian!

Big Joe 30-04-2018 21:29

On the subject of Donald he got another mention on question time and despite many peoples opinion of him here and in the US (Democratic Leftist Wankerattis ) he and the economy over there are doing really well. One in the eye for the supposed experts who are probably also Leftist Wankerattis!

ossy kid 01-05-2018 05:25

Trump certainly has a lot of support over there but we get him stuffed down our throat hourly on the box, last time I made a comment on here someone? removed it, I swear it must have been Trump because he doesn't take lightly to criticism. He has very little support here, in fact I don,t know anyone who has anything good to say about him. He must look different from 5000 miles away, 20 miles is way too close for me.

monkey hanger 01-05-2018 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Joe (Post 1212900)
DaveinGermany

I know leftist wankeratti isn't German and being a good left footer I did Latin at school and still no so I'm going with Italian!

also did latin at school for 2 miserable years. found it as useful and interesting as a 10 mile M6 traffic jam.

DaveinGermany 01-05-2018 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Joe (Post 1212900)

Don't over think it Joe, it's simply a plain name for the sjw,virtue signalling, idiot leftist, anti british whiny liberals (from all levels of society) who are deliberately destroying our once fine British nations ways & culture.

cashman 02-05-2018 09:02

Well i heard today Dave that "Black Out" used as a term for power cuts, is no longer to be used, Legislation is going through to call it "Previously lit areas" was sent to me by an owd mate.

monkey hanger 02-05-2018 10:33

if it looks like rain on our sunny day this year do not say a dark cloud is passing over.