Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Attention Ken Moss... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/attention-ken-moss-72864.html)

odders 11-06-2022 12:34

Attention Ken Moss...

Ken, come to your pimps aid..you can garden.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashi...shows-24188287

Mrs P called it, hes on the return.

Even Britcliffe agrees(what a smirk that cat would have saying that).

taddy 11-06-2022 17:02

Re: Attention Ken Moss...

How about, the council employs a gardener on no wage but on the same "allowance", that our councilors receive for just turning up once a month or so. we the people who elect these "councilors", pay for them to have computers in their homes at no payment to them
even if they use them for "PRIVATE" use.

taddy 12-06-2022 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1266923)
How about, the council employs a gardener on no wage but on the same "allowance", that our councilors receive for just turning up once a month or so. we the people who elect these "councilors", pay for them to have computers in their homes at no payment to them
even if they use them for "PRIVATE" use.

Oh deary me, I think that I might have put this in the wrong place but I don't know how to delete it.

DaveinGermany 12-06-2022 08:53

You can't, but the mods can Tads. Contact them by clicking on the warning shield symbol under your avatar info, short message & they'll get to it as & when. :)

taddy 12-06-2022 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1266931)
You can't, but the mods can Tads. Contact them by clicking on the warning shield symbol under your avatar info, short message & they'll get to it as & when. :)

Oh, come on Dave, as far as I know I do not have an "avatar", whatever that means so how can I contact them. I have no doubt this will receive a response from other's on Accy Web who tend to think that I should be in tune with all this new fangled electronic gadgetry, whereas I am more in tune with (as today) spending two or three hours on my/ our allotment growing fresh things, instead of having to buy this stuff that is grown abroad and cooled by artificial means. much harder work than pressing a few keys on a keyboard.;);)

Less 12-06-2022 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1266935)
Oh, come on Dave, as far as I know I do not have an "avatar", whatever that means so how can I contact them. I have no doubt this will receive a response from other's on Accy Web who tend to think that I should be in tune with all this new fangled electronic gadgetry, whereas I am more in tune with (as today) spending two or three hours on my/ our allotment growing fresh things, instead of having to buy this stuff that is grown abroad and cooled by artificial means. much harder work than pressing a few keys on a keyboard.;);)

Thanks for your help Dave I'm sure would have done, no need to make a drama of it!
:rolleyes:

taddy 13-06-2022 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1266931)

Thanks Dave, Found it, one more tick in my computer knowledge.

odders 14-06-2022 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1266939)
Thanks Dave, Found it, one more tick in my computer knowledge.

There's a whole dedicated part to help you, use this link

Crash Computers Chat - Accrington Web

Ask away. You need help.

taddy 15-06-2022 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1266943)
There's a whole dedicated part to help you, use this link

Crash Computers Chat - Accrington Web

Ask away. You need help.

I have clicked onto the link odders, Thank you (I think),:confused:

odders 19-06-2022 17:40

Get Ken Moss on your allotment, he's pretty good at digging graves. Ask his friend Graham to help. Bitch always has a shovèl.

taddy 19-06-2022 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1266985)
Get Ken Moss on your allotment, he's pretty good at digging graves. Ask his friend Graham to help. Bitch always has a shovèl.

What the H--- does that mean.

odders 22-06-2022 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by taddy (Post 1266986)
What the H--- does that mean.

Use the search function, it might be before your time. I wasn't out to offend.
The older members will clearly understand. It goes back to being told we the folk of the borough are incompetent and party politics came before our wishes.

odders 22-06-2022 14:24

That's twice in my thread you have completely, took it off the original topic. Jaysay (God rest his soul), used to use the test forum part of his own work if he couldn't understand. Im not searching for you, try and find it. :enough::enough:;):p

taddy 22-06-2022 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1266996)
Use the search function, it might be before your time. I wasn't out to offend.
The older members will clearly understand. It goes back to being told we the folk of the borough are incompetent and party politics came before our wishes.

No offence taken old lad, I was just wondering what it meant, by the way what do I need to enter into "search function" to satisfy my curiosity ? don't forget that although I now have an all singing, all dancing computerized box of tricks at my disposal I am still at the junior school stage when it comes to using it. :confused:

DaveinGermany 23-06-2022 15:40

Just type in ken moss local politics, or similar it should give you some threads, if they don't suit just juggle the wording around a bit or use the highlighted (in red) recommendation.