Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Prime Ministers et al (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/prime-ministers-et-al-73083.html)

Margaret Pilkington 09-11-2022 14:43

Re: Prime Ministers et al

Cashy….who is trying to get rid of Sunak.
I know he is copping some flak regarding appointing Gavin Williamson, but I think it will take a lot more than that to unseat him.

taddy 09-11-2022 14:53

In the words of the song, "Good to be back, Good to be back, come on, come, on. Gavin Williamson, ex fireplace salesman, now gone up in flames.

What happened to Accy Web over the last week or so? did no one pay the electric bill or what.

Margaret Pilkington 09-11-2022 15:42

The site crashed and Roy worked his socks of getting it all running from Back up files Taddy.

cashman 09-11-2022 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1269442)
I know he is copping some flak regarding appointing Gavin Williamson, but I think it will take a lot more than that to unseat him.

The MSM Margaret imho.

cashman 09-11-2022 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1269442)

The MSM Margaret imho.they wont give up.cos we know who they support.

taddy 10-11-2022 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1269448)
The MSM Margaret imho.they wont give up.cos we know who they support.

M.S.M. on one post, N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. on another post, is this a new coded messaging system or what ? :confused:

Margaret Pilkington 10-11-2022 11:11

Taddy MSM stands for Main stream media.
They should never be allowed to influence who the democratically elected leader is.
Yes I Know that Sunak was not elected by the electorate to be leader, but he was elected by the party.
The whole house of cards started to shake when the MSM stuck their news in to force a coup on the democratically elected leader….that was Boris Johnson.
Do you think they have regretted it?
If they have it does not show.
The slimy snake made a huge mistake i appointing the arrogant, entitled Gavin Williamson.
He should have his knighthood removed for his bullying and his abusive comment.
This is a government that promised integrity and humility.
That did not take long to bite them on the bum!

cashman 10-11-2022 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1269462)
They should never be allowed to influence who the democratically elected leader is.
Yes I Know that Sunak was not elected by the electorate to be leader, but he was elected by the party.
The whole house of cards started to shake when the MSM stuck their news in to force a coup on the democratically elected leader….that was Boris Johnson.
The slimy snake made a huge mistake i appointing the arrogant, entitled Gavin Williamson.

i was told stuff like that has always occured? dunno if its true but it wouldnt shock me,i can say it came from a good source.

taddy 10-11-2022 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1269462)

Yes, I can understand that Definition but why oh why do we always have to bow down to the "Yanks" who always say "Vic", instead of "Victim", So If it is Main stream then say mainstream, not msm, unless your fingers are getting tired of pressing a few keyboard buttons.

taddy 10-11-2022 17:15

By the way Marge how is Dave progressing?.

Margaret Pilkington 10-11-2022 18:41

It is quicker to write MSM….and as for the man in my life…he is progressing….and has been behaving himself…doing as he is told.
No idea when he will be home