Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Accy Cinema (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/accy-cinema-7956.html)

luke orourke 1988 21-02-2005 14:07

Accy Cinema

is it just me or is accy cinema the crappest cinema ever.

every time i go something goes wrong and every time i go they leave the lights on its really rubbish. and its a bit more expensive than other cinemas

Veecore 21-02-2005 14:09

Re: Accy Cinema

yeah but in accy the seats are comfy and you get more leg room than blackburn

luke orourke 1988 21-02-2005 14:11

Yeah that is actually a very good point the seats are very confy

Cafu01 21-02-2005 15:09

yep the seats are comfy - whats left of them that is

luke orourke 1988 21-02-2005 15:10

thats the only good thing about accy cinema. confy seats. the rest makes it crap.

Cafu01 21-02-2005 15:12

I havnt been for about 1 year because its crap

luke orourke 1988 21-02-2005 15:14

i just go to accy cause its the nearest one. i can't be arsed goin to blackburn

rockrabbit 21-02-2005 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke orourke 1988
thats the only good thing about accy cinema. confy seats. the rest makes it crap.

the bar is ok and so s the bowling alley when they have charity comps on and do pretty good buffets and the next one is the end of march if anyone reckons they can get a team to actually take us our winning streak .Prefer going burnley flicks dont think they ever clean the seats at accy

chav1 21-02-2005 15:15

ive seen downloaded movies with better picture and sound than accy cinema and my chairs are even comfier than theirs i bet lol

also got my own personal waitress and i can drink beer as well :D

luke orourke 1988 21-02-2005 15:17

i think that the arcade and bowling is good at accy. and the bar is ok but that cinema needs to get knocked down and turned into something else like a nightclub or sumet

Cafu01 21-02-2005 15:17

Quote:

ive seen downloaded movies with better picture and sound than accy cinema and my chairs are even comfier than theirs i bet lol

also got my own personal waitress and i can drink beer as well
Looks like we will all have to go to your house form now on then hehehe

rockrabbit 21-02-2005 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1

also got my own personal waitress and i can drink beer as well :D

you can drink beer in any cinema if you know the tricks did nobody else used to get the large coke cups and fill em with beer in the toilets ? think one of the last i did it was watchign judge dread and i fell asleep for the majority of it

Tinkerbelle 21-02-2005 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockrabbit
you can drink beer in any cinema if you know the tricks did nobody else used to get the large coke cups and fill em with beer in the toilets ? think one of the last i did it was watchign judge dread and i fell asleep for the majority of it

That was an expensive sleep rabbit!! Mthead fell asleep when i dragged him to watch Runaway Bride with me, i don't know why lol, i thought it was a good film???

rockrabbit 21-02-2005 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
That was an expensive sleep rabbit!! Mthead fell asleep when i dragged him to watch Runaway Bride with me, i don't know why lol, i thought it was a good film???

did you not know all men got free sleeping pills when dragged by there gfs to see that lol notting hill was far better pmsl

shiny gem 21-02-2005 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

lol...my friend fell asleep watching phantom o the opera with me!!! hmm think he was trying to tell me something??? lol
i must be a really light sleeper couldnt fall asleep with all that noise from the massive speakers!!! oh and i bet rabbit could fall asleep at a slipknot gig!!!! lol