Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   What not to wear!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/what-not-to-wear-9177.html)

accymel 31-03-2005 17:41

What not to wear!!!

Following the popular thread by Margaret whom Accyweb put Lowri to rights!!! I thought this may pose some guru critics....specially the sporting fashion i saw today in town believe it or not LOL!!! OMG i saw a sight for sore eyes n something the 80's wishes to forget tho brave of the fella sporting this look .............. BRIGHT ILLUMINOUS COLOURED SHELL SUIT :eek: !!! I know it was the flea market day but not to be part of it LOL I thought shell suits was dead n buried - apparently not lol!

SO what do u guys think????? & what is deffo not to wear by anybody - the ultimate no no!!??

Tinkerbelle 31-03-2005 17:46

Re: What not to wear!!!

:eek: PMSL! I forgot about shell suits!! You never know give it a month this chap might have started the new Accy trend :rofl38:

Now were did I put my shell suit :D

accymel 31-03-2005 17:50

Plzzzzzz nooooooooooo i only ever had one which didnt last long n was gone by 91 lol blame me mum for me havin one done it for cruelty pmsl

jason 31-03-2005 17:53

I hate women who wear skirts with trainers,i know someone who does that and p*ss myself laughing everytime.
I should shout OI NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tinkerbelle 31-03-2005 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by accystanmac
Plzzzzzz nooooooooooo i only ever had one which didnt last long n was gone by 91 lol blame me mum for me havin one done it for cruelty pmsl

Yeah I only had one because they burnt too easy and kept giving my underage smoking away!!

accymel 31-03-2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason
I hate women who wear skirts with trainers,i know someone who does that and p*ss myself laughing everytime.
I should shout OI NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey i wear trainers with skirt in summer go particulary nice with a denim one :)

accymel 31-03-2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Yeah I only had one because they burnt too easy and kept giving my underage smoking away!!

Even worse is dont go near a bonfire with one ....gee u do cinder pmsl!!!!

jason 31-03-2005 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by accystanmac
Hey i wear trainers with skirt in summer go particulary nice with a denim one :)

LOL................Put my foot in it there!...but this woman looks a total clown......pmsl!

accymel 31-03-2005 18:19

pmsl Jason as long as i dont resemble that lol :)

jason 31-03-2005 18:20

I'll tell you if i ever see you.....lol

accymel 31-03-2005 18:24

PMSL no doubt u will in which case a large paper bag might be a good assessory pmsl!!

Doug 31-03-2005 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason
LOL................Put my foot in it there!...but this woman looks a total clown......pmsl!

No worries their Jason I'm right with you on that one. Many a nice pair of pins brought to now't with a poor choice of footwear, sorry laides you did ask.

accymel 31-03-2005 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug
No worries their Jason I'm right with you on that one. Many a nice pair of pins brought to now't with a poor choice of footwear, sorry laides you did ask.

U try wearing ladies shoes - specially heels n see how your feet fair with blisters/corns n bloody soreness me thinks u'll soon understand that its not exactly comfy on yer feet all days just to show off yer pins - even they hurt pmsl

Doug 31-03-2005 19:23

Try p***ing on your feet. But remember to wash them before you put your ladies shoessss on. lol. How bigs your feet, I'll pop round and give them a try.......hahahahaha.

slinky 31-03-2005 19:36

what not to wear 'well I say never wear a very tiny G.STRING and a short skirt when out with tinks and MT head' that is a very good piece of advice and I expect KARMA for that one':D